Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

hallucinating

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by hallucinating

  1. No I know! The owner hard posting her like this just signals that they will end up working on a drop soon i.e BR x Olivia and BR x Charli
  2. I think if she gets a nom everything will rebound. The music itself is really good.
  3. Before christmas kicks in QUICKLY
  4. new vinyl otw 😍
  5. Jesus christ the impossible really happened
  6. We condone this gluttony. Deluxe album pump and remixes otw! Atlantic pls Brat and Am I the Drama this album 😭
  7. we need uplift tinashe merch quickly
  8. wait but we need food for next week too mmm
  9. she's really BIG mama
  10. Now the narrative on twitter is that she's thirsty for the critic approval but if you listen to the album specifically tracks (empty stadium, crash out, 25/8, and popstar) she has far suprassed those desires. But who doesn't like good feedback ?
  11. whew its really uplift tinashe day
  12. This really her crash era i'm gagging
  13. She's hungryyyyy I just need them to put the singles out on her website/itunes so we can buy that way
  14. The fear is Tove Lo or Carly debuts
  15. She's holding popstar hostage for some reason
  16. Pink loves Tinashe so much it warms my heart a bit
  17. I hope she names the remix album or tour the blacklist
  18. I feel like the reviews have been slower than normal for her albums maybe the label didn't give out advance listenings copies
  19. whew they should drop all the singles on itunes and discount melatonin, crashout, and nobody wanna dance anymore
  20. In that order thank you nashe
  21. Flashbacks and Empty Stadiums are like her best songs since Treason and Something like a heart break whew
  22. flashbacks is such a standout like whew its like a weird hybrid mix of donk but bjork ?
  23. Me bc I thought she filmed scenes back in April and now it just looks like the Hugo Comte shots and vlog footage just compiled
  24. Like I need a verse from arca for the remix album

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.