Everything posted by Hanami-Blossom
-
Golden Hit: Season 1 📀 Congrats to 8thPrince and Jackson!! 🏆🏆
I don't want to be rude but songwriting does not solve everything. Why should I not speak up about this? And I don't see it as unnecessary.
-
Golden Hit: Season 1 📀 Congrats to 8thPrince and Jackson!! 🏆🏆
@JacksonWhat confused me about your post is that I didn't know if it is just a joke or you were mocking me. It really set me off. Remmy posted something similar but I could tell it was sarcastic and ironic. I really didn't want to escalate the situation. It is true that gaslighting a huge thing with Mandela Effects, so it really riled me up. I'm not doing anything dangerous. I wanted to share my experiences and see if there are other people out there like me. It's tough feeling like I have to always be on the defensive. I apologise for exploding at you, and please don't feel bad about this.
-
Golden Hit: Season 1 📀 Congrats to 8thPrince and Jackson!! 🏆🏆
I wouldn't mind continuing to participate in the game. I just don't want to be targeted for having different opinions. This is why I didn't want to get too personal in this game. I'm still hurting, honestly.
-
Golden Hit: Season 1 📀 Congrats to 8thPrince and Jackson!! 🏆🏆
It's not really about racism. It's about boxes that people are put in. Racism is something that is "approved" and used as a tool. Society says it is okay to get angry about racism because politicians use it to control people. But medical discrimination where people aren't allowed to buy food because they did not take vaccines is not "approved" by the system to speak out about and if you say one word out of line, you are completely thrown to the side. It's like... Why do people settle for this kind of world? It's a shame because I did love participating in this game but I just feel so angry and upset right now. It is easy to paint me as the villain and I don't want to play that part. I just don't feel respected online or in real life. A lot of my posts I post them from my intuition, I feel like they can help someone. Also I don't want you or anyone else to feel bad. I didn't say this before because I was just so angry (and still am) but I truly understand how difficult OCD is and I'm proud that you are recovering OCD is not the person and is not something we should allow to control us. Remember who you are at the core. I'm happy that I found someone to relate to because it is so crippling and isolating but pretty much everyone experiences intrusive thoughts. My entire time in this game I really tried to avoid being THAT person who gets messy and fights with people, I tried to control it but somehow it ended up like this
-
Golden Hit: Season 1 📀 Congrats to 8thPrince and Jackson!! 🏆🏆
Thank you. Although I disagree with that one point. The world actively censors and discriminates against certain types of people. And that has nothing to do with OCD I deal with I'm just tired of people talking to me like I'm a political "game" for them to defeat and not actually hearing the humanity and freedom that I am radiating. It's difficult when knowing so much about the corruption of the system of this world and it hurts when people just pile onto me. I am not going to pretend I believe in something that I don't believe in.
-
Golden Hit: Season 1 📀 Congrats to 8thPrince and Jackson!! 🏆🏆
I have to leave this game. It was nice participating for the short while it lasted but I'm not here to argue about the reality I know in my heart to be true. Thank you, goodbye.
-
Golden Hit: Season 1 📀 Congrats to 8thPrince and Jackson!! 🏆🏆
Imagine waking up and the Earth that you grew up in keeps changing. I'm supposed to keep that to myself? No, I am going to find out what's going on here and see if others relate. "Misinformation" is a trap to shut down anyone who says anything different. It feels like a ******* slap in the face when the internet is so censored and controlled, while me sharing my experiences with reality itself is labeled as "spreading misinformation". I was going to keep quiet but I think even more now than ever it is important for my voice to be heard. I shouldn't have to hide my truth away because the world around me tells me to shut up. No one can tell me that MY experiences are not true because the world reflects back something different. If I came from another timeline, of course things will be different.
-
Golden Hit: Season 1 📀 Congrats to 8thPrince and Jackson!! 🏆🏆
When you try to avoid having altercations but somehow it still ends up happening @Jackson I don't want any hard feelings between us but if you cannot understand why your post would upset me then I might have to put you on ignore. I'm not the kind of person who is fine with living under a dictatorship and accepting an illusion of freedom inside a box. Am I supposed to pretend I believe in something when I don't? If I remember growing up in a world where it was spelled Kit-Kat, I shouldn't share that? It's already isolating enough, I shouldn't share my experiences with Mandela Effects to see if others have similar experiences? All this "debunking" really annoys me.
-
Golden Hit: Season 1 📀 Congrats to 8thPrince and Jackson!! 🏆🏆
Talking about my experiences with reality itself is not misinformation. Have fun being narrow-minded, I'm not a punching bag. And before you reply, yes I'm taking this seriously because I'm not going to put up with stupidity and trendy buzzwords because my thoughts and opinions don't adhere with what other people think should be the main narrative. It may be a little cute meme but striking down people who are actually thinking for themselves freely can lead to murky waters. Now you may not have had bad intentions with this post but I'm honestly sick of people coming out of the woodworks whenever people talk about something interesting or outside the box. Everything has to be approved by the system and I don't have any loyalty to that. Originally I wasn't going to respond to this post but I'm not feeling like keeping quiet. I knew at least one person was going to reply like this.
-
Golden Hit: Season 1 📀 Congrats to 8thPrince and Jackson!! 🏆🏆
People DID pay way too much attention to me in high school but with this for me it's definitely not an anxiety thing. It happens when I feel anxious, when I don't feel anxious and these people don't look at anyone else but me. It's definitely something else. I think it can be easy to blame ourselves for something when really, it really isn't my fault why these people are staring at me from a mile away. I'm not going to say that my anxiety is the explanation for this when it really isn't. I think society and people really love to blame an individual person when really it is a problem with the masses and the system. I'm honestly tired of feeling like I have to take the blame and be the scapegoat for other people's issues. Whew, I needed to get this off my chest! I might have been snappy/sassy at you but I've dealt with a lot of gaslighting when it's about this kind of stuff and I'm kind of over it because I know my intuition is strong, I know how observant I am and I know how abnormal the masses behave acting like the way they behave is "normal" when it isn't so I definitely love to stand my ground and not surrender to what would be more accepted by others when it doesn't align with my truth. This is just my take on it and my experiences, even though we share similar outlooks and experiences it's not going to be exactly the same. I don't want to make you feel invalidated for how you may see it or experience it. I really don't want to make you feel bad It's honestly really tough to stand your ground in a way that does not come across like I'm being snappy at the other person (especially when the overthinking kicks in and honestly when I'm feeling pissed off ), but it's something I'm working on and trying to figure out But also at the same time I kind of do want to be a little snappy/sassy. Like... why should I have to be perfectly nice all the time? I have many layers and I get angry sometimes. But I don't want to make someone else feel horrible either. Like... it's difficult to pretend that I'm fine when I'm actually angry and why SHOULD I pretend anyway? Oop! I'm really trying to learn how to respond to what the person is saying rather than going after the person themselves. It's actually more difficult than people think! I legit haven't talked or interacted with people in YEARS. Everything that has gone on the past two years has made it really difficult for me to interact with people when so many people literally want to force me to take something I don't want to and you don't know to what extent people could let this go on for. It's kind of made me feel bitter towards people even though I have so much love and compassion for everyone, I'm one of those people who feels sorry for murderers but my heart has been trampled on so much. My heart has actually felt hardened the past year but thankfully it's gradually opening up again. Honestly talking and interacting with you has helped me a lot, thank you. It can be difficult sometimes communicating back and forth, and sometimes this thing happens when I start getting annoyed at the person that I connect with and talk to quite well but overall I'm really grateful. One of the worst parts about OCD is that it uses the people and the things that you care about against you so it's quite a maze to try and navigate through. OCD can make you feel like you're a terrible person, but I know it's not true I always feel like my posts have to be perfect and I edit them so much, I don't want to make other people feel bad and I want to make sure everything I'm saying is accurate
-
Golden Hit: Season 1 📀 Congrats to 8thPrince and Jackson!! 🏆🏆
@fountain@Aurora Do we get scored higher if we submit a finished song and lower if we submit a song that is not finished?
-
Golden Hit: Season 1 📀 Congrats to 8thPrince and Jackson!! 🏆🏆
It feels nice though when I come across someone I can CLICK with. I can sense their energy, I think we're out here giving supermodel vibes tbh People's energy that I click with outside usually stand out and they're not afraid to wear brighter colours like me! I don't even talk to them or approach them but it's like they feel familiar and stand out more to me, but they are also complete strangers. They usually walk by themselves too. They're not usually with someone else tbh. It's like the majority of people follow the same patterns and can feel almost "programmed", but people like me can often disrupt that.
-
Golden Hit: Season 1 📀 Congrats to 8thPrince and Jackson!! 🏆🏆
I literally live in London It drives me crazy because London has so many people and it happens all the time. It's definitely not a narcissistic trait for me. These people look at NO ONE, as soon as they pass me... they LOOK to the side at me while continuing to walk and then look forward again. I'm very observant and these people literally do not look at each other except for me They don't really give me dirty looks either or a "good" look. It's the same for me too, they just look. They don't even know what I look like yet and their heads turn towards me like they're robots. It's like they can sense my energy. The thing is many people look at me but at the same time many people also treat me like I'm invisible. I feel like I'm a glitch in this simulation sometimes. Everyone walks past each other like it all fits and then I come along and girl, I have to walk with the cars because these fashionistas won't give me any space on the pavement. What is hilarious is when a guy is holding hands with his girlfriend and he looks at me, like ??? Like the guys want to look superior and make me "envious" of them or they are more interested in me. A whole mess. I'm so fed up with people.
-
Golden Hit: Season 1 📀 Congrats to 8thPrince and Jackson!! 🏆🏆
Yes! Life is STRANGE Does this happen to anyone else? Whenever I go outside or I'm around people, people will just stare at me. They won't stare at anyone else. They stare at me. Like... I know I look good and I STOMP the pavement but... Even when I try to blend in more and not stand out, people always focus on me. It's like they're looking at an alien. I'll literally be sitting on a bench and someone is riding their bicycle on the road in front of me and they will turn their head to side, not looking at the road in front of them. Like *****! These people would rather stare at me than watch the road ahead of them. It's so freaky! Another thing is that I've noticed like the same 3 people walk by me in the same park or sit next to me on the same bench bench. It happens roughly in the same area btw, but the area is like almost 2km from where I live. Sometimes they say hello to me or smile at me, one of them just sits next to me on the bench on their phone or reading a newspaper. And they are complete STRANGERS. I don't know ha! I've seen all 3 people at least twice.
-
Golden Hit: Season 1 📀 Congrats to 8thPrince and Jackson!! 🏆🏆
The thread title serving Chik-Fil-A > Chic-Fil-A > Chick-Fil-A Next morning we're gonna wake up and the name is literally gonna be Filet-O-Fish Chick-Fil-A is so stupid. The whole point was the fact that it was spelled Chik.
-
Golden Hit: Season 1 📀 Congrats to 8thPrince and Jackson!! 🏆🏆
51 states also sounds familiar! It's either 51 or 52, definitely NOT 50. 40 something states also kind of sounds familiar too. This is why so many people struggled trying to remember the exact number. All these people couldn't remember the number 50? A LIE! That Uncle Sam picture also has no stripes on his hat now. The Kit-Kat one STILL takes me out! I cannoT. I ate so many of those little fuckers - it had a hyphen. PERIOD. Japan is WAY too close to South Korea on the world map. South America's location on the world map is a joke too. Like... what world are we living in? Earth used to be located in the Sagittarius arm, I remember clearly when finding out about this fact because I was thinking how "special" Sagittarius people must be. But no! Earth is now located in the Orion arm.
-
Golden Hit: Season 1 📀 Congrats to 8thPrince and Jackson!! 🏆🏆
Some other fun Mandela Effects: The USA had 52 states, not 50 states. The Statue of Liberty was located on Ellis Island, not Liberty Island. One of the TOP facts about the Statue of Liberty was that even though it has Liberty in its name, it was located on Ellis Island NOT Liberty Island. This was one of those little fun facts that made people be like "oh really? Wow that's interesting, a bit odd but okay then" I'm not even American but I remember watching people on gameshows being asked how many states there are and the correct answer would be 52! Everyone can remember the number 50 - that's too easy! The reason why people, even American people, struggled to remember the number of states was because the TRUE number was 52 and not a perfectly rounded and memorable number like 50.
-
Golden Hit: Season 1 📀 Congrats to 8thPrince and Jackson!! 🏆🏆
Okay wait, we gotta be intellijent about this before someone who got paid by CERN or an internet AI bot pops out of nowhere saying "you're wrong". I've been listening to Reach for the past couple of minutes and it kinda does sound like they're still singing "UP" BUT it's not as clear as I originally remember it back then. Like back in the day, you could hear them SANG "reach UP for the stars" from a Nokia phone's ringtone like a whole country away It should be louder and clearer I feel like, but it's like they're whispering it now. Hmmm, either way... verrrrry interesting
-
Golden Hit: Season 1 📀 Congrats to 8thPrince and Jackson!! 🏆🏆
It's like the "UP" part is now more breathy - like it could be there but it also might not. The way it originally was... it was clear and audible. Every British person should know that it is "reach UP for the stars". Woo Lord, the apocalypse might be here girlies. So strange
-
Golden Hit: Season 1 📀 Congrats to 8thPrince and Jackson!! 🏆🏆
BIIIIIIITCH It was DEFINITELY "reach UP for the stars" The "UP" made it so catchy! Existence and reality are getting weirder and weirder. Thankfully many people notice these Mandela Effects even though a lot of people come out of the woodworks with their "rational explanations". "It's always been that way, you all just have bad memories" Maybe in THIS world it's always been like that, but not the world that I came from. And I have a very GOOD memory, thank you sweetie! BYE
-
Golden Hit: Season 1 📀 Congrats to 8thPrince and Jackson!! 🏆🏆
Don't Stop Movin' is S Club 7's boppiest BOP. The way the song and the music video felt so risque back in the 2000s
-
Golden Hit: Season 1 📀 Congrats to 8thPrince and Jackson!! 🏆🏆
Yes!!!! Me too Rachel was my fave. I loved watching their TV show and the movie. The nostalgia Their movie had me shook, I was at that age where I wasn't sure if they had twins or what was going on
-
Golden Hit: Season 1 📀 Congrats to 8thPrince and Jackson!! 🏆🏆
My song SPLASH! kind of sounds like an odd mix of the 3 songs below, a little musical theatre, with Carly Ray Jepsen writing the song for K-Pop girl group SISTAR The way S Club 7 have strangely some of the most peaceful songs I've ever heard , they're giving me Enya vibes. It sounds like I'm in heaven when I listen to their song Reach.
-
Golden Hit: Season 1 📀 Congrats to 8thPrince and Jackson!! 🏆🏆
The way I tried to make my song slightly sensual but it sounds so ridiculously sweet, I feel like I could vomit rainbow glitter omg. It makes me happy though!
-
Golden Hit: Season 1 📀 Congrats to 8thPrince and Jackson!! 🏆🏆
For me songwriting can be a great personal outlet. On the other hand, another approach could be to write songs that are less personal and not as close to reality. For me writing a song about a fantasy world where water is honey felt so freeing for me and helped me to discover a place that did not have anything to do with any personal issues I may be dealing with right now. Sometimes I don't want things that are causing me distress to be in other things that I do. For example, dealing with OCD in my daily life is already debilitating - I don't want to write a song about it or read a book about it. Whereas other times watching a TV show or reading a book and one of the characters has anxiety can help me. It depends. My song became like my own "paradise" or playground where I can just create in - it's like painting. Songs that you write don't have to be personal unless you want them to be. Much love and peace to you.