Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

FlynnGS

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FlynnGS

  1. I’m jealous! I rearranged the tracklist yesterday and have found that suddenly I am in love with the album. It’s nothing super special still but it is a great solid, sweet pop album. Miss Tove is unfortunately a mess when it comes to release schedules and album track-listings. I would suggest listening in this order if you want to. 1. YOUYOUYOU 2. Cool Me Down 3. Start Walking 4. Show Me Love 5. Another Broken Heart 6. Millennial Blues 7. Hardcore 8. 24H 9. Mood Swings 10. Lies 11. Bruises 12. Free

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.