Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

qovernmenthooker

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by qovernmenthooker

  1. Where did the taste go? Abra +10 Perfect Celebrity +8 Shadow +5
  2. Save: Vanish Into You The Beast Garden of Eden Zombieboy Off: Lovedrug Can't Stop The High Don't Call Tonight Killah
  3. I remember the first time I heard about this song was while watching Skins! Loved it ever since!
  4. I’m sorry… I wish you’d continue but I understand

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.