Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

rodamik

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rodamik

  1. @Witchpop 100% agree, it won't be the same if it actually turns out to be different from the website one
  2. Okay so this might not mean anything, but you know how iTunes album artworks usually have a serial number/ID code to identify them right? Now, ofc these single covers are no different, as each of them have a different number/ID and these numbers appear to be perfectly sequential, starting from "56391" all the way to "56407". The interesting thing is that the songs corresponding to each number are not in alphabetical order, so this might mean two things: the numerical sequentiality is non relevant as it's just the order in which the songs were uploaded in the systems ORRRRR we might have a potential tracklist Blood Bros Love Me Different True Believer Hard I Won't Quit On You Kill Me Discovery Channel Ego Death At A Bachelorette Party Zissou Disappearing Man Brotherly Hate Negative Self Talk Whim Dream Girl In Shibuya Glum Mirtazapine Ice In My OJ
  3. Still pretty indecisive whether to keep the release-schedule-sorta-kinda-tracklist/order or to rearrange them to my liking, but here's a first attempt nonetheless 1. Utopia 2. Riot Song – Grimes & HANA ('cause yes, this definitely features HANA vocals) 3. Afterlife 4. Player of Games 5. Enjoy the Angels on Earth 6. Shinigami Eyes – the extended version 7. 100% Tragedy 8. I Wanna Be Software 9. Music 4 Machines – the new demo version 10. Sci-Fi – Grimes & The Weeknd 11. Digital Calypso 12. Fantasia – the new demo version 13. Love 14. Infinite Assassin 15. Darq Souls
  4. also we're missing one last song from that release schedule she tweeted ages ago, and that would be The Light Ages has is just been renamed or…?
  5. thought this would have never seen the light of day
  6. I think it's quite the opposite actually. This album is shaping up to be very minimalistic and that's really not an easy thing to achieve when it comes to this kinda techno-electronic tracks, especially with One More Time.
  7. why do I feel like B2b won't actually be on the album? I mean, what would the point of simultaneously release two album tracks b2b at once be? It doesn't make sense ...or does it?
  8. As soon as next Friday?
  9. omg where did you order from? edit: nvm found it thx
  10. Please show it to us, I’m so curious
  11. Does anyone know why the tracklist is not in the same order as the movie sequences? I know it’s not that uncommon, but I’m still curious
  12. Alright, this album SCREAMS for a tracklist rearrange. First and foremost, the album cover. (we lost so badly with the og...) 1. Feed The Beast 2. Castle In The Sky 3. King Of Hearts 4. Minute 5. If Jesus Was A Rockstar (EW...I know...but weirdly it fits) 6. Alone (with Nicki Minaj) (the extended version ofc) 7. Thousand Pieces 8. uhoh 9. brrr 10. Claws 11. BAIT (feat. Banks) Bonus Track: 12. Unholy (with Sam Smith) (unneeded but I kinda like how it sound after BAIT) Please, lets let Problématique rest in its peace and glory (aka scrap all of those old ass track from FTB)
  13. This would have been waaaaaaaay better as the cover shot
  14. Mine has the 1121 and honey demos mislabeled – 1121 (Demo) plays honey (Demo) and viceversa
  15. Apparently there’s 14 tracks/titles on the cover: - There’s A First Time For Everything - 99 (not too sure about this one) - Tears On My Piano - No More Drama - Shhhhhhhhhhhh (?) - That’s Hilarious - Smells Like Me - Light Switch - Left And Right - Loser - Marks On My Neck - Charlie B Quiet - I Don’t Think I Like Her Like That - When You’re Sad I’m Sad

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.