Everything posted by Caltrask
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
I need to hear that extended version of Too Easy. Put it on streaming NOW
-
Angèle, Caroline Polachek & SebastiAn - "Love Triangle"
Caroline's french so good
-
Sugababes - 'Sugababes'
Peace and Love Jungle Ghost Love Language Modern Love Shook After All Weeds Plot Twist Scorpio Ain't it Funny Full Circle
-
Sugababes - 'Sugababes'
Can't wait ! So the song is gonna be available in 45 min ?
-
Angèle - 'INSTINCT'
Cover and tracklist revealed.
-
Utada Hikaru - "Intentions"
Preview sounds so good so far
-
Francophone Music Discussion Thread
Can you tell me about your favorite artists ? I could lead you to a list of french artists you might like
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
That's AI and Billboard has been using it for their article
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
I won't mind if this is her last album. I want her to end her career on a perfect note. If she can manage to deliver another masterpiece, i would be more than happy but I don't want her to release something like Madame X after that.
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
i haven't played anything else since its release. The album keeps getting better and better
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
I like Love Sensation as a track but it's def a skip between Everything and Love Without Words. Those two songs are meant to follow each other.
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
Everything is Runaway Lover's sister
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
Fragile destroyed me. Her vocals are straight from Ray of Light.
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
Not listening to the leaks, what are the skips ?
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
Do we know what Betrayal's intro is sampling ? I'm sure i've heard this sound before
-
Mylène Farmer - 'Égrégore'
Anamorphosée is a masterpiece but Innamoramento is fan's favorite
-
Angèle - "Dis-le"
I've switched and i really like the song now, even more than What You Want. It debuted at #104 on Spotify in France
-
Angèle - "Dis-le"
The music video is amazing though
-
Angèle - "Dis-le"
I'm glad she's trying new things but this is not it. i don't really know where this is going. it's gonna flop harder than What You Want which is good but then again, it doesn't really suit her. She better scrap the whole album and come back with better materials.
-
Mylène Farmer - "C'est à qui le tour"
As if DJ Lewis is better… but who's producing the next single ?
-
White Feather Hawk Tail Deer Hunter came and went. Why?
We're streaming First Light instead
-
Ariana Grande - 'petal'
Cover is serving Queen Ayumi + she has a song called petal as well
-
Zara Larsson - 'Midnight Sun: Girls Trip'
French rapper, she's killing it right now
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
Not her serving La Pieta on the deluxe. Her mind
-
Charlie Puth f/ Hikaru Utada - "Home"
The song in on repeat. It reminds me of Heart Station (one of their best album)