• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Monster Megamind

• castle13

• simmnfierzig

• TayDine1989

16 minutes ago, HAPPI•LIL•PILL said:

The GP has SPOKEN! The future (hit) singles of the album! :clap3:

*not counting ...RFI?, LWYMMD, Gorgeous and CIWYW because they all had YT promo/promo single status. :fan:

These are the first tracks on the album, they always perform disproportionally better.

6 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

That's 3k album equivalent units 

Lol

4 minutes ago, BabyCantYouSee said:

All of this is after the mega smash era that was 1989. 

Well LWYMMD broke first day streaming records on Spotify with promo so it's not far-fetched to assume that the alberm would have done astronomically better had it been given the same treatment

F2SGQqE.png

5 minutes ago, muddysquirrel said:

No promo from her or Spotify. Plus initial hype is obviously long gone. Expected numbers.

4 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

I hope you understood what I mean. In Spotify there is no banner for the release. Songs are not added in any playlist. Because she boycotted them. So these streams come from people who heard that it's out finally and searched it themselves. These streams are solely based on Taylor's power. 

let's notGN0Wcsh4R-Sa0PpU8EdnQA.png

11 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

Can anyone post Apple music stats

End Game is 55, Something Bad is 95, Blame Me is 115, Delicate is 122, RFI is 175, LWYMMD is 179, Getaway Car is 181, So It Goes is 182.

WAIT no album track entered Spotify UK, Germany, Italy, Spain and France top200, not even End Game with Ed

jawnwD3j.gif

Just now, kawk said:

Mobile apps doesn't have it. At least mine doesn't... And the song is not on any new music Friday playlists 

2 minutes ago, kawk said:

From what country is that because the US and Ph didn't get that banner both on desktop and mobile

Edited by castle13

15 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

Can anyone post Apple music stats

3. Reputation

1 minute ago, kawk said:

US :rip:

Is it really? 

On album release day, Ed Sheeran has 4 tracks on TTH and some 5-6 tracks on every new music Friday playlist... Looks like either Spotify neglected Taylor or Taylor's team dint want to spend on those playlists. 

7 minutes ago, kawk said:

The swift clock :skull: 

The Swifties needs to stop with the no-promo thing. "End Game" was added to Itunes front page and the song still can't move higher than #10

Those overreactions. :rip: Obviously it would have only had significant streaming numbers if it was up from first week. I mean.... :rip:

2 minutes ago, Sept said:

The swift clock :skull: 

The Swifties needs to stop with the no-promo thing. "End Game" was added to Itunes front page and the song still can't move higher than #10

Are you OK? The album already sold so much already... 

3 minutes ago, Sept said:

It's already top 10 on iTunes WTF?

Just now, muddysquirrel said:

Those overreactions. :rip: Obviously it would have only had significant streaming numbers if it was up from first week. I mean.... :rip:

This. Let's not act like the album hasn't been out for almost a month already.

2 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

On album release day, Ed Sheeran has 4 tracks on TTH and some 5-6 tracks on every new music Friday playlist... Looks like either Spotify neglected Taylor or Taylor's team dint want to spend on those playlists. 

Well Ed is an exception considering he's the biggest Streaming force. Spotify has all the rights to spam his music cause it gives benefits

Anyway for Taylor, I think it's a mix of both. Firstly Taylor's team was probably spending on playlist + Spotify was definitely pushing her by making all 3 first promo songs #1 on TTH, then they stopped with CIWYW... probably they found out Taylor was gonna snub them 

1 minute ago, Starkboy said:

Well Ed is an exception considering he's the biggest Streaming force. Spotify has all the rights to spam his music cause it gives benefits

Anyway for Taylor, I think it's a mix of both. Firstly Taylor's team was probably spending on playlist + Spotify was definitely pushing her by making all 3 first promo songs #1 on TTH, then they stopped with CIWYW... probably they found out Taylor was gonna snub them 

Exactly 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.