Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

HOLY TRINITY 8 - winners announced!

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, swiftie13 said:

they love a legend

 

tumblr_mbz1jbhLIy1rocuze.gif

You're too kind

 

man-shrugging-type-4_1f937-1f3fd-200d-2642-fe0f.png

  • Replies 815
  • Views 37.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Dessy Fenix said:

Tsareena is a cutthroat competitor who "wouldn't mind" if an opportunity arises that benefited him! Don't trust ha! 

:'( ruthless. I'm just here to have a good time

1 minute ago, Tsareena said:

:'( ruthless. I'm just here to have a good time

We're here for a good time not a long time!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:hug:  

  • Author
6 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

sry Noah :'( technically you aren't the first one to leave!

True! Two flops decided to quit

6 minutes ago, swiftie13 said:

True! Two flops decided to quit

+ the many others that signed up and never submitted for the first round :cm:

  • Author
1 minute ago, Tsareena said:

+ the many others that signed up and never submitted for the first round :cm:

Never heard of hers

Thank you all, this was fun :heart2: I didn't really have that much time to be that creative with my entries, so I understand :'(

Edited by Noah

  • Author
2 hours ago, Noah said:

Thank you all, this was fun :heart2: I didn't really have that much time to be that creative with my entries, so I understand :'(

Such a sweetheart, hope you stick around! 

  • Author

kXeFlcd.png

Extra, extra! While I'm busy flopping my senior year, you guys get another round! Thanks for sticking around. I wanted this round to be a little fun so hopefully you will all serve quality comedy. For this round, being laconic is essential. No not iconic, but you can be that as well.
 

You will have to create three captivating headlines using http://breakyourownnews.com and use only music to soundtrack said headline, nothing else. The only ways you'll be able to get your point, mood, or story across are through the headline, the picture you use, and the song you choose. This one is very high level intellectual smart genius-y. Good luck girls. If you need help on how to get your pictures, let me know although the "upload to imgur" button should be self explanatory :gaycat4: 

 

Entries will be due by Monday at midnight. Click on the link for a countdown timer. As always, if you need an extension let me know. However, I will be busy going on dates with @Lémur and such. Don't **** this up!

 

 

Edited by swiftie13

19 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

ki I have no idea what this challenge means

The way I read it is... basically you will use three "breaking news" headlines; no story, written words or anything else. 

 

So if the first headline is "Trump impeached!"  then your song will probably be "FDT (F*ck Donald Trump)" 

Second would be "Pence resigned following scandal" then you'd probably pick a gay song or something idk

and third would be "GOP in turmoil. Future uncertain." and you'd probably pick "Burn It Down" 

 

I think

2 minutes ago, Dessy Fenix said:

The way I read it is... basically you will use three "breaking news" headlines; no story, written words or anything else. 

 

So if the first headline is "Trump impeached!"  then your song will probably be "FDT (F*ck Donald Trump)" 

Second would be "Pence resigned following scandal" then you'd probably pick a gay song or something idk

and third would be "GOP in turmoil. Future uncertain." and you'd probably pick "Burn It Down" 

 

I think

:alexz3: I think I get it now. thanks

2 hours ago, Dessy Fenix said:

The way I read it is... basically you will use three "breaking news" headlines; no story, written words or anything else. 

 

So if the first headline is "Trump impeached!"  then your song will probably be "FDT (F*ck Donald Trump)" 

Second would be "Pence resigned following scandal" then you'd probably pick a gay song or something idk

and third would be "GOP in turmoil. Future uncertain." and you'd probably pick "Burn It Down" 

 

I think

this is right

8 hours ago, Dessy Fenix said:

The way I read it is... basically you will use three "breaking news" headlines; no story, written words or anything else. 

 

So if the first headline is "Trump impeached!"  then your song will probably be "FDT (F*ck Donald Trump)" 

Second would be "Pence resigned following scandal" then you'd probably pick a gay song or something idk

and third would be "GOP in turmoil. Future uncertain." and you'd probably pick "Burn It Down" 

 

I think

oh good cause i was thinking this but was also confused :rip: 

  • Author

Thanks Dessy. Sorry if my explanation was messy, I’ve neen emotionally all over the place since yesterday’s classes

:chick3: I think I'll struggle with this one. I don't really know what makes a good headline but hopefully I'll have something before the deadline

14 hours ago, swiftie13 said:

This one is very high level intellectual smart genius-y

 

4193432.jpg

Edited by Fa1x intelectual

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.