Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

HOLY TRINITY 8 - winners announced!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 815
  • Views 37.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow my first #1 placement in any game on ATRL. I just finished the last on my projects/assignment too. And I think it's snowing. What a happy night :weeps: 

  • Author

Did anyone notice how my placements were the exact placements overall? My opinion >> :gaycat4: 

  • Author
22 minutes ago, Dessy Fenix said:

Oh wow my first #1 placement in any game on ATRL. I just finished the last on my projects/assignment too. And I think it's snowing. What a happy night :weeps: 

You deserve it! :hug: 

8 minutes ago, swiftie13 said:

Did anyone notice how my placements were the exact placements overall? My opinion >> :gaycat4: 

:gaycat4: just noticed. 

  • Author
7 minutes ago, Lukey said:

I actually give up 

 

man-shrugging-type-4_1f937-1f3fd-200d-2642-fe0f.png

HMfxd3q.gif

 

no don't... you improved round to round!

Edited by swiftie13

  • Author

E8nhpfN.png

giphy.gif

 

The saddest part of the competition has come. Thank you @Dessy Fenix, @Tsareena, and @bestfiction for your quick replies. They have all come together to choose between @Noah and @Lukey to see who goes. Interesting points were made, at one point they even considered @Xedretinz Lododnz for his threatening ways but forgot he had immunity! So without further ado, the first eliminated contestant of Holy Trinity Season 8 is...

 

Spoiler

Thank you so much for participating!

Spoiler

@Noah

Spoiler

@Lukey you have survived to the next round! May this be your breakthrough!

 

 

 

gaga-kiss.gif

Edited by swiftie13

Oh wow.

 

I was really expecting to see my name as you posted it after I said I give upp

 

man-shrugging-type-4_1f937-1f3fd-200d-2642-fe0f.png

1 minute ago, swiftie13 said:

at one point they even considered @Xedretinz Lododnz for his threatening ways but forgot he had immunity!

I'd like to be excluded from this narrative 

TabRhvP.gif

@Tsareena Trying to print haself as a victim. Classic snake move 

 

Image result for taylor shady gif

Edited by Dessy Fenix

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

I'd like to be excluded from this narrative 

TabRhvP.gif

queen of exposing yourself

 

dC0hubl.gif

Just now, Dessy Fenix said:

@Tsareena Trying to print haself as a victim. Classic snake move 

 

Image result for taylor shady gif

which victim when I was NEVER on board with booting XL. that was all you   :gaycat4:

tumblr_owcn3c5hQ01w91z2ao9_r1_400.gif

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Dessy Fenix said:

@Tsareena Trying to print haself as a victim. Classic snake move 

 

Image result for taylor shady gif

db2.gif

1 minute ago, swiftie13 said:

queen of exposing yourself

 

dC0hubl.gif

of course. I live an honest/ truthful life (for 5 minutes daily)

tumblr_owcn3c5hQ01w91z2ao9_r1_400.gif

Just now, Tsareena said:

which victim when I was NEVER on board with booting XL. that was all you   :gaycat4:

tumblr_owcn3c5hQ01w91z2ao9_r1_400.gif

How it all me? I literally reminded everyone of his immunity

 

swiftie13

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Lukey said:

I guess I'm still here

 

Thank you guys

 

man-shrugging-type-4_1f937-1f3fd-200d-2642-fe0f.png

they love a legend

 

tumblr_mbz1jbhLIy1rocuze.gif

Tsareena is a cutthroat competitor who "wouldn't mind" if an opportunity arises that benefited him! Don't trust ha! 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.