• Navyofbadgals

• Kavish

• Fruity

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so indecisive this round is not for me

KSfp2jr.gif

4 hours ago, Fenrir said:

The way Fruity dropped Rih out of nowhere.

@Navyofbadgals I smell an automatic last place for her. 

dsxKYwR.png

Agrih’d 

dsxKYwR.png

Welp 2 hours until the deadline. Lemme just rush release and flop

7eb7ceb2be35d4eb356df31605e4f365.gif

On 1-11-2017 at 7:57 AM, Navyofbadgals said:

saturday 4 november, 8:30PM CET

@Wes girl Saturday :deadbanana: 

you almost had me shooketh

2 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

@Wes girl Saturday :deadbanana: 

you almost had me shooketh

It's already Saturday here and I saw "1 hour" in your timer that's why :dies:

The time zones had me shooketh

1 minute ago, Wes said:

It's already Saturday here and I saw "1 hour" in your timer that's why :dies:

The time zones had me shooketh

Oh mess do the timers not work correctly? Or do they and you didn’t see the 1 day? Nn

4 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Oh mess do the timers not work correctly? Or do they and you didn’t see the 1 day? Nn

I just didn't see the 1 day :rip: Guess I really should give my eyes a rest especially when it's 2am here already 

Edited by Wes

1 minute ago, Wes said:

I just didn't see the 1 day :rip: Guess I really should give my eyes a rest especially when it's 2am here already 

Nnn go to sleep sis :heart2: 

Oh there's a whole nother day. Be back tomorrow :cm: 

On ‎1‎-‎11‎-‎2017 at 7:57 AM, Navyofbadgals said:

R9 Trinity

Deadline: saturday 4 november, 8:30PM CET

Hey all :heart2: ~23 hours left from this post to complete R9!!

thanks to those who have already sent, my angels :heart2: , and for those who haven't please do xoxo :heart2: 

and a masterpiece for yall to listen to while doing it;

Spoiler

1.. @Fenrir 2. @Remmy 3. @Element 4. @Marvin 5. @minho 6. @Queen Conchita 7. @Legend E 8. @Icarus 9. @Noah10. @PoKiTaurus 11. @Hug 12. @Clueless 13. @Mei 14. @PinkBox 15. @T-Swizz 16. @Almodusa 17. @Jawbreaker18. @Fruity 19. @Losing my ground 20. @jpow 21. @Shendelzare 22. @Henry  23. @Witch Privilege 24. @shelven 25. @Tsareena 26. @Lucky#17 27. @Alena 28. @Lazuli 29. @Aurora 30. @Kylie Jenner 31. @RandomName 32. @thecptz33. @Rian. 34. @Dibbles 35. @mike3009 36. @Kathlen 37. @Guero 38. @K$Ellie 39. @UFO 40. @Loveyoubxtch 41. @Fa1x intelectual 42. @Prismee 43. @Ventitonic 44. @Auburn 45. @Ronaldista 46. @Diarrhorror 47. @Blood Magic 48. @MusicLoverDude 49. @Auburn 50. @Ventitonic 51. @lightstheyblindme 52. @Gateau 53. @Sempiternal 54. @dwuw 55. @KatyCatPH 56. @URBAN 57. @Bitchcraft 58. @Dessy Fenix 59. @Kavish 60. @FunkyDinevo 61. @alexanderao 62. @Selenurr 63. @peterstyles13 64. @Pendulum 65. @Buffy 66. @Danial 67. @Citrus 68. @freddisier 69. @Hunter_1370. @Wes 71. @bestfiction 72. @Xedretinz Lododnz @Kathlen♡

Edited by Navyofbadgals

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

Hey all :heart2: ~23 hours left from this post to complete R9!!

thanks to those who have already sent, my angels :heart2: , and for those who haven't please do xoxo :heart2: 

and a masterpiece for yall to listen to while doing it;

Reveal hidden contents

1.. @Fenrir 2. @Remmy 3. @Element 4. @Marvin 5. @minho 6. @Queen Conchita 7. @Legend E 8. @Icarus 9. @Noah10. @PoKiTaurus 11. @Hug 12. @Clueless 13. @Mei 14. @PinkBox 15. @T-Swizz 16. @Almodusa 17. @Jawbreaker18. @Fruity 19. @Losing my ground 20. @jpow 21. @Shendelzare 22. @Henry  23. @Witch Privilege 24. @shelven 25. @Tsareena 26. @Lucky#17 27. @Alena 28. @Lazuli 29. @Aurora 30. @Kylie Jenner 31. @RandomName 32. @thecptz33. @Rian. 34. @Dibbles 35. @mike3009 36. @Kathlen 37. @Guero 38. @K$Ellie 39. @UFO 40. @Loveyoubxtch 41. @Fa1x intelectual 42. @Prismee 43. @Ventitonic 44. @Auburn 45. @Ronaldista 46. @Diarrhorror 47. @Blood Magic 48. @MusicLoverDude 49. @Auburn 50. @Ventitonic 51. @lightstheyblindme 52. @Gateau 53. @Sempiternal 54. @dwuw 55. @KatyCatPH 56. @URBAN 57. @Bitchcraft 58. @Dessy Fenix 59. @Kavish 60. @FunkyDinevo 61. @alexanderao 62. @Selenurr 63. @peterstyles13 64. @Pendulum 65. @Buffy 66. @Danial 67. @Citrus 68. @freddisier 69. @Hunter_1370. @Wes 71. @bestfiction 72. 

Did you actually sit through all 6 and a half minutes? Praying for you.

*goes back to listening to Body*

Just now, Hug said:

Did you actually sit through all 6 and a half minutes? Praying for you.

*goes back to listening to Body*

yes, it's much better than Body :fan: 

actually i've gone through the 6 and a half minutes more than 50 times now :fan: 

5 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

yes, it's much better than Body :fan: 

actually i've gone through the 6 and a half minutes more than 50 times now :fan: 

Body is the best song she's released since she decided to be a musician again though, or at least I think so! Shame it was just for an EP, although I can understand why since it's sonically similar to Heal, albeit not thematically. I've not been into anything she's released for the actual album :rip: 

Thanks for the reminder! Just sent.

I actually kind of tried this time.

The shower question brings back memories of the shampoo debate in Season 2 (zune/celebrate v. everyone)

55 minutes ago, Hug said:

Body is the best song she's released since she decided to be a musician again though, or at least I think so! Shame it was just for an EP, although I can understand why since it's sonically similar to Heal, albeit not thematically. I've not been into anything she's released for the actual album :rip: 

If we count I’m in it With You and Paper Light Revisited then, no :)

and to be fair, the new songs are much different (still amazing)

12 minutes ago, Legend E said:

omg this loreen song :jonny3: 

STAN :heart2: 

OK this game kinda makes me think that something is wrong with me. I miss some of the most OBVIOUS answers.........

Like for "avocado" I put "salsa" instead of "guacamole." Guacamole was literally the most obvious answer possible :sick: 

58 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

If we count I’m in it With You and Paper Light Revisited then, no :)

and to be fair, the new songs are much different (still amazing)

STAN :heart2: 

I'm In It With You is definitely an anthem, I'll give it that much. :heart2: 

Sent :alexz3: Not super confident because there were several tough choices in here but we'll see what happens.

Only around half of my answers are ones I actually agree with.

Edited by Remmy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.