• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Navyofbadgals

• Kavish

• Fruity

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, bestfiction said:

@Navyofbadgals have you recieved my anwsers? I can barely recall if I sent them or not :dies:

si

1-11-2017 17:41:55 bestfiction 

:heart2: 

8 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

1-11-2017 17:41:55 bestfiction 

oh yeah

ready to slay then

hxp1VHF.gif

the deadline has passed

rihsults in an hour from now

will @ peepz soon

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

the deadline has passed

rihsults in an hour from now

Slay, I needed an excuse to procrastinate starting this essay that I really don't feel like writing.

dsxKYwR.png

perched...unless I magically book a dick appointment.

3 minutes ago, Kavish said:

Back.

Thor: Ragnarok was cool.  Cate Blanchett is so badass.  

6.9 / 10

dsxKYwR.png

eaux

1 minute ago, shelven said:

Slay, I needed an excuse to procrastinate starting this essay that I really don't feel like writing.

dsxKYwR.png

essay bout what (fat)

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

eaux

I mean, it is very close to a 7, which is a great score coming from a harsh critic like me.

dsxKYwR.png

essay bout what (fat)

I have to find a recent news article about one of the topics I've studied in the "Psychology and Law" class I'm taking and then analyze how well the media covered the story based on what we've learned about that topic.

It's only 4 pages double spaced so it's barely even an essay, and everyone in my class lowkey seems pretty dumb (it's my elective outside of my main program), so I'll probably just write it all tomorrow afternoon.

dsxKYwR.png

2 minutes ago, shelven said:

I have to find a recent news article about one of the topics I've studied in the "Psychology and Law" class I'm taking and then analyze how well the media covered the story based on what we've learned about that topic.

It's only 4 pages double spaced so it's barely even an essay, and everyone in my class lowkey seems pretty dumb (it's my elective outside of my main program), so I'll probably just write it all tomorrow afternoon.

dsxKYwR.png

fun

dsxKYwR.png

4 minutes ago, Kavish said:

I mean, it is very close to a 7, which is a great score coming from a harsh critic like me.

dsxKYwR.png

favorite movie of the year?

dsxKYwR.png 

When I was 13 during our first class, my teacher asked us to write an essay titled "A day at the beach."

I felt so insulted to write about such asinine topic, therefore, I wrote about the human's condition and its instinctive need for entertainment, such as spending a day at the beach, whereby people escape their realities and indulge in those low-class ethics that highlights human search for a pleasure that is lacking back home.  I concluded that this day at the beach, while offering temporary solace, is in fact pointless in the grand scheme of things like everything else in life, for those people would face their worries on the morrow regardless.  

I got a low score for pessimism and being off-topic, while the boy next to me achieved 17/20 for penning about ice creams, football, and other happy delusions that you witness on a beach.  I wrote an essay back to the teacher explaining how she is wrong and her teachings is the reason for a sheep society.  

That was an early wake-up call for me, that most humans are in fact below me.  I had to navigate through my academic years writing fables and things I do not believe in just to fit in.   

dsxKYwR.png

5 minutes ago, Kavish said:

When I was 13 during our first class, my teacher asked us to write an essay titled "A day at the beach."

I felt so insulted to write about such asinine topic, therefore, I wrote about the human's condition and its instinctive need for entertainment, such as spending a day at the beach, whereby people escape their realities and indulge in those low-class ethics that highlights human search for a pleasure that is lacking back home.  I concluded that this day at the beach, while offering temporary solace, is in fact pointless in the grand scheme of things like everything else in life, for those people would face their worries on the morrow regardless.  

I got a low score for pessimism and being off-topic, while the boy next to me achieved 17/20 for penning about ice creams, football, and other happy delusions that you witness on a beach.  I wrote an essay back to the teacher explaining how she is wrong and her teachings is the reason for a sheep society.  

That was an early wake-up call for me, that most humans are in fact below me.  I had to navigate through my academic years writing fables and things I do not believe in just to fit in.   

dsxKYwR.png

can you believe that was 82 years ago

dsxKYwR.png

13 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Do you girls like Bella?

dsxKYwR.png

They better like her

dsxKYwR.png 

She's been the star of the thread 

Spoiler

1.. @Fenrir 2. @Remmy 3. @Element 4. @Marvin 5. @minho 6. @Queen Conchita 7. @Legend E 8. @Icarus 9. @Noah10. @PoKiTaurus 11. @Hug 12. @Clueless 13. @Mei 14. @PinkBox 15. @T-Swizz 16. @Almodusa 17. @Jawbreaker18. @Fruity 19. @Losing my ground 20. @jpow 21. @Shendelzare 22. @Henry  23. @Witch Privilege 24. @shelven 25. @Tsareena 26. @Lucky#17 27. @Alena 28. @Lazuli 29. @Aurora 30. @Kylie Jenner 31. @RandomName 32. @thecptz33. @Rian. 34. @Dibbles 35. @mike3009 36. @Kathlen 37. @Guero 38. @K$Ellie 39. @UFO 40. @Loveyoubxtch 41. @Fa1x intelectual 42. @Prismee 43. @Ventitonic 44. @Auburn 45. @Ronaldista 46. @Diarrhorror 47. @Blood Magic 48. @MusicLoverDude 49. @Auburn 50. @Ventitonic 51. @lightstheyblindme 52. @Gateau 53. @Sempiternal 54. @dwuw 55. @KatyCatPH 56. @URBAN 57. @Bitchcraft 58. @Dessy Fenix 59. @Kavish 60. @FunkyDinevo 61. @alexanderao 62. @Selenurr 63. @peterstyles13 64. @Pendulum 65. @Buffy 66. @Danial 67. @Citrus 68. @freddisier 69. @Hunter_1370. @Wes 71. @bestfiction 72. @Xedretinz Lododnz @Kathlen♡ @Diarrhoea @theycallmemaraj

RIHSULTS 25 minutes from this post!! be there xox

Edited by Navyofbadgals

6 minutes ago, Kavish said:

I got a low score for pessimism and being off-topic, while the boy next to me achieved 17/20 for penning about ice creams, football, and other happy delusions that you witness on a beach.

Wow at the sabotage, this boy seems like he deserved at least an 18/20.

dsxKYwR.png

Just now, Staryu said:

They better like her

dsxKYwR.png 

She's been the star of the thread 

oh

oops

dsxKYwR.png

peterstyles13
  Reveal hidden contents

1.. @Fenrir 2. @Remmy 3. @Element 4. @Marvin 5. @minho 6. @Queen Conchita 7. @Legend E 8. @Icarus 9. @Noah10. @PoKiTaurus 11. @Hug 12. @Clueless 13. @Mei 14. @PinkBox 15. @T-Swizz 16. @Almodusa 17. @Jawbreaker18. @Fruity 19. @Losing my ground 20. @jpow 21. @Shendelzare 22. @Henry  23. @Witch Privilege 24. @shelven 25. @Tsareena 26. @Lucky#17 27. @Alena 28. @Lazuli 29. @Aurora 30. @Kylie Jenner 31. @RandomName 32. @thecptz33. @Rian. 34. @Dibbles 35. @mike3009 36. @Kathlen 37. @Guero 38. @K$Ellie 39. @UFO 40. @Loveyoubxtch 41. @Fa1x intelectual 42. @Prismee 43. @Ventitonic 44. @Auburn 45. @Ronaldista 46. @Diarrhorror 47. @Blood Magic 48. @MusicLoverDude 49. @Auburn 50. @Ventitonic 51. @lightstheyblindme 52. @Gateau 53. @Sempiternal 54. @dwuw 55. @KatyCatPH 56. @URBAN 57. @Bitchcraft 58. @Dessy Fenix 59. @Kavish 60. @FunkyDinevo 61. @alexanderao 62. @Selenurr 63. @peterstyles13 64. @Pendulum 65. @Buffy 66. @Danial 67. @Citrus 68. @freddisier 69. @Hunter_1370. @Wes 71. @bestfiction 72. @Xedretinz Lododnz @Kathlen♡ @Diarrhoea @theycallmemaraj

RIHSULTS 25 minutes from this post!! be there xox

I'm ready to flop

dsxKYwR.png

I'm watching Manchester By The Sea

Wow it kinda low key is trash

dsxKYwR.png

3 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

I'm ready to flop

dsxKYwR.png

i screamed at your avi cause i didn't recognize taylor and I almost thought maybe it's a gif of yourself

silly me

that's all

peterstyles13 

3 minutes ago, Fruity said:

I'm watching Manchester By The Sea

Wow it kinda low key is trash

dsxKYwR.png

change your avi already ffs frootie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.