Taylor Dethrones Herself on US Spotify

E•MO•TION

... Ready For It? jumps up 2 spots and just dethroned LWYMMD on US Spotify. RFI is also still #1 on US iTunes with a big lead. Taylor ha power is INSANE. This would have totally dethrone LWYMMD on the Hot 100 if it was released on a Friday like a week or two later :dies:

Edited by E•MO•TION

With no radio support or a music video, top 10 seems possible but I doubt it will reach top 5. 

really doe she sould have released it on Friday, it would have snatched #1 and dethroned LWWYMD for one week and then TS will dethrone ha self again with LWWYMD going back to #1 again 

The only good thing about a Sunday release is that it would have survived Rolling effect. No airplay support thus far though so a Friday release would have been better. 

2 minutes ago, smgupdated said:

The only good thing about a Sunday release is that it would have survived Rolling effect. No airplay support thus far though so a Friday release would have been better. 

It has gotten over 200 spins!! But I think the point was so that it wouldn't be confused as a single!

4 minutes ago, artangel said:

really doe she sould have released it on Friday, it would have snatched #1 and dethroned LWWYMD for one week and then TS will dethrone ha self again with LWWYMD going back to #1 again 

Not really. LWYMMD is so strong on YouTube. It's doing 25M+ views daily :deadbanana3:

Just now, Coklek92 said:

Not really. LWYMMD is so strong on YouTube. It's doing 25M+ views daily :deadbanana3:

but we dont know how many of the views are from the us

3 minutes ago, E•MO•TION said:

It has gotten over 200 spins!! But I think the point was so that it wouldn't be confused as a single!

Really? That's good. I hope it reaches Top 10 on bb. Source?

3 minutes ago, artangel said:

Beyonce stans told me she is local. So must be majority. :michael: 

Damn, she's unstoppable this era and it's smart, the album will pull huge SPS numbers.

That's great and all, but I'm going to need her to not sabotage LWYMMD until Despacito is guaranteed to never return to #1 again

tumblr_lihxbgdFxo1qzgcjvo1_250.gif 

3 minutes ago, artangel said:

5.5M-6M+ views daily which mean around 40M+ views in a week. That's huge tho :deadbanana3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.