Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Health ring recommendations?

Featured Replies

Im leaning towards the RingConn - unsure if I should get Gen2 or 3.

Any reviews?

I mainly want to check sleep with it

whoop is great for sleep / health and fitness tracking tbh it really helped me

i would never buy or own any jewelry with a computer chip in it. the government already has enough access to my data. im not giving them access to my body like that

I personally have the Oura Ring 4. It was FSA eligible so I caved and got it. I would say it helps keep track of my sleep and activity. The only con though is that the detection is kinda lapsed but it eventually detects a nap or whatnot.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.