Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Gin Wigmore - Country Diamond

Featured Replies

Glad she's back ! I always love her voice. "blood to bones" remains her best body of work

she's stil around? I'm surprised

is there an album coming out?

  • Author
14 hours ago, Démodé said:

she's stil around? I'm surprised

is there an album coming out?

think so! nothing announced yet (i don't think) but she's waaaay more active on socials then usual.

i was SO obsessed with her song kill of the night as a kid (also the hot guy in the mv lol) but this songs vvv pretty so I'd love to hear a new album.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.