Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Maya Hawke - 'MAITREYA CORSO'

Featured Replies

62b0de8ecbd2ac4f03068431d2d8ef065613f582

"Hi, it's Maya! Thanks for coming.

Maitreya Corso is, to me, the lead character in an epic fantasy. This website is my way of letting you enter Maitreya's world.

I hope you like it and that it inspires you to try seeing yourself as a creature of your own imagination.

I hope you'll follow along through the story of this album and the tour here as I am finding all the usual ways to be misery-inducing.

And my biggest hope of all is that it inspires you to build your own world in your own head and to do that with artwork of any kind.

I would love to share your work here alongside mine.

I want to be a part of something unusual and I hope to inspire unusual choices in you as well.

Love, Maya"

Tracklist

  1. Love of My Life [03:20]

  2. Devil You Know [03:10]

  3. Lioness [03:32]

  4. Heavy Rain [03:59]

  5. Last Living Lost Cause [03:56]

  6. Last Thoughts on Morning Star [04:01]

  7. Bring Home My Man [04:23]

  8. Great Minds [03:47]

  9. Green Dragon [03:43]

  10. Slacker in the Rye [04:07]

  11. Terms of Estrangement [03:33]

  12. Maitreya and the Way Back [04:43]

  13. Dream House [02:54]

Out May 1st

ac216a6d9eeeae3bc956d1a469ed690063acfe81

what the **** are these visuals

i genuinely thought the pic was a ***** head

Edited by AshleyLovescats887

  • 2 weeks later...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.