Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

OneRepublic - "Need Your Love"

Featured Replies

I really wanted to love this but it feels very plain to me, nothing about it grabs my attention on first listen other than maybe his voice which I love but the repetitive chorus is a little grating after a few minutes but I'm still excited about the album I love Ryan

  • Replies 26
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Appletree
    Appletree

    I haven't enjoyed a full project from them in a while. Oh My My is legit the last album I could enjoy start to finish…

  • Misguided Ghost
    Misguided Ghost

    Lately their music went downhill for me, they've been putting out the same generic crap over and over again. "Native" was their last truly good album

  • TeamThiem
    TeamThiem

    Let's Hurt Tonight and Wherever I Go were their last two really enjoyable songs. There were some cute songs released after, but meh

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.