Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

BLACKPINK - 'DEADLINE'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 50.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I think BP fans seem kinda over the group when the solo results look better than the group. It could also be just don't like this album or roll out. I think it being a mini killed any hype

Edited by ForgottenSoul

Jump and Go are so much better than the other tracks...why did they even bother with an EP skull

moving forward, I hope they just collab with one another on the solo projects lmao YG will be pissed.

3 hours ago, ForgottenSoul said:

I think BP fans seem kinda over the group when the solo results look better than the group. It could also be just don't like this album or roll out. I think it being a mini killed any hype

we're over it bc the girls are obviously over it, we got literally nothing, no promo, no performances, no dance choreo, crazy how they just dgaf... the PUKE thing didn't help either.

JUMP & GO are stellar tho and i must admit fxxxboy has grown on me so it wasn't just a waste... (still very disappointing).

The Spotify #s are very concerning, not a disaster but not up to BLACKPINK standards either. Don't know what can be done to get this to stream better, at least it has a good start on Usa Pop radio.

5 hours ago, M-P-B said:

cute... could have added Woman Up

ugh was hoping for a deluxe with a couple new songs but i'll take the Like Jennie remixes i guess and hopefully that means new album later this year sometime next year
maybe another collab like the Dracula remix in the summer hippo

For 5 songs and the leaks and roll out kinda not that bad for 5 songs and 1 was released before.

Pretty good result on apple music considering just 5 songs.

idk if it was already there but blackpink's instagram bio has Champion there now

also Jisoo put Champion in recent post

I'm dreaming with a MV for this one, but I know is asking too much at this point

someone said JUMP had 50M+ streams at the end of its first week and GO will barely have 20M )

anyways, I do have GO and Champion on heavy rotation so I'm doing at least something, unlike them cm

Did the girls even reschedule their Instagram live sessions yet?

  • Author
46 minutes ago, leonagwen said:

what's the point. it's already deadrip

lowest billboard hot 100 debut for their singles

Edited by Rid Of Me

On 3/4/2026 at 4:33 PM, M-P-B said:

haven't listened to Me and my in 3 days

Girl Who Is Going To Be Okay Meme

Its the first BP song I had to delete off my library coffee

8 hours ago, reymiu said:

Did the girls even reschedule their Instagram live sessions yet?

yes, post mortem!

  • Author

i wonder if this is any good. haven't watched a rom-com for years

2 hours ago, Rid Of Me said:

i wonder if this is any good. haven't watched a rom-com for years

I think this one is going to do well! It's her first acting project that makes sense. Snowdrop, the zombie show and that awful movie with that fad Lee Min Ho did nothing for her career.

I'm starting it duca

10 hours ago, Rid Of Me said:

what's the point. it's already deadrip

lowest billboard hot 100 debut for their singles

I mean no youtube streams,downloads are down, just lack of support for this comeback in general.

Even in their flop era they still did quite decent.

Edited by ForgottenSoul

Sad it missed top 10 but yeah no one gets close to BP regardless.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.