Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Aleyna Tilki - 'Kırlar'

Featured Replies

spacer.png

 

Hiç De Öyle Olmadı

Parla

Bitti

Kırlar

Uzay ⋆。° ✮ ཐི?ྀི❤︎?ྀིཋ ⋆。° ⋆。°

UZAY

Kayboldum Masalında

Bekleyenim

Çaldın

Bedel

Canımın Yarısı

Niyetim Saf

Uçurtma

        

Edited by 3R1K

I loooovvveeee her voice (though the quality of her music has decreased) 

  • Author
5 hours ago, Paragon said:

Not the turkish atrl people  :duck:

I'm not turkish, just been waiting for this queen's debut since 2018, when I discovered her on my summer vacation in Side:giraffe:

On 11/13/2025 at 5:41 AM, 3R1K said:

I'm not turkish, just been waiting for this queen's debut since 2018, when I discovered her on my summer vacation in Side:giraffe:

Wow that's great. Which songs do you like most

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.