Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Which Abracadabra is superior?

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, sailor angel said:

 

I was about to post this too taste :clap3:

Gaga's version is such a banger, Wow

6wpMOhI.gif

Edited by Princess Aurora

21 minutes ago, sailor angel said:

 

at first I thought this thread was a set up and that this song was gonna be posted with it, it's just THAT good

25 minutes ago, sailor angel said:

 

this was the OP I expected...literally the first Kpop song I liked

for me its

 

steve miller band > BEG =  Gaga 

 

the rest 

2 hours ago, sailor angel said:

 

Iconique song and an iconique dance :xtinass:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.