Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

BANKS - "Best Friends"

Featured Replies

Out November 22nd! FINALLYY!!!!!!

Pre-Save

 

 

 

Edited by renforshort

  • Replies 31
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

LET'S F*CKING GOOOOOOOOOO!

 

Probably we're getting the album announcement together with this single!

 

CAN'T WAIT

 

:WAP:

1 minute ago, Supervillain said:

One of my favorites from the album

girl, can you just tell us it's better than Serputina?

 

:suburban:

Edited by Otana

Just now, Otana said:

girl, can you just tell us it's better than Serputina?

 

:suburban:

I don't think that'd be difficult, so obviously yes

1 minute ago, Supervillain said:

I don't think that'd be difficult, so obviously yes

you never know with Ms. Jillian

 

PRAISE THE LORDTTTT

 

:WAP:

Just now, SpaceOddity said:

Hopefully this one isn't an interlude like the first single lol. 

It's 4 min long

Just now, Supervillain said:

It's 4 min long

Good to know! Thanks, Supe. 

Just now, SpaceOddity said:

Hopefully this one isn't an interlude like the first single lol. 

Well, the demo that l-worded last year was over 5 minutes

 

Let's hope she didn't cut too much 

 

 

Just now, Otana said:

Well, the demo that l-worded last year was over 5 minutes

 

Let's hope she didn't cut too much 

 

 

Is it as pop as I Hate? 

Hasn't this been leaked for a while?

 

I thought it wasn't new material or I would have waited to listen :suburban:

Just now, SpaceOddity said:

Is it as pop as I Hate? 

nope

 

acoustic with some light beats

 

:clack:

  • Author
9 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

One of my favorites from the album

does the album actually give modern GODDESS like she says? :jonnycat:

Just now, renforshort said:

does the album actually give modern GODDESS like she says? :jonnycat:

No :rip: It's also quite short...

One of her best songs tbh.. Im so happy she is releasing after it almost making it to two other albums

6 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

No :rip: It's also quite short...

Any other reworked songs on the album? She's teased Gloomy/Yet over the past couple of years so I'm hoping some version of that song is on there

  • Author
8 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

No :rip: It's also quite short...

sigh sigh sigh sigh 

I'm not going to listen to the leak now so I can enjoy this fully

it's reminded me of the version of 'tainted love' used for american horror story back then, sounds interesting! hopefully more reworked songs make the new album, so many greats had leaked.

3 minutes ago, sha-nasty said:

This one was from lll sessions, right? 

no, the altar.

 

so we have this, delulu and i hate your exgirlfriend in the same album. okaaayy

11 minutes ago, drip drop said:

no, the altar.

 

so we have this, delulu and i hate your exgirlfriend in the same album. okaaayy

i hope delulu got cut 

 

:suburban:

I just listen that snippet she posted and we're so back, slay me Jillian :jonnykin:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.