Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

You left me longing for you!

Featured Replies

 

It's been 20 years since this smashed. :jonny:

 

I  just bought a physical copy of the From Paris To Berlin -album because I wanted the original album in its original form.

Edited by Kanes

A tune tbh, I was obsessed with this song. I like Infernal and I still listen to them.

Great song, I've heard several people use this as a reference track in interviews, most recently JADE and Ed Sheeran

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Hair said:

A tune tbh, I was obsessed with this song. I like Infernal and I still listen to them.

Same :clap3:

 

They are more than just From Paris To Berlin but it's arguably their signature song.

  • Author
1 minute ago, glitch said:

Great song, I've heard several people use this as a reference track in interviews, most recently JADE and Ed Sheeran

Oh, really? :jonny:

 

Maybe I will check that JADE girl out.

1 minute ago, Kanes said:

Oh, really? :jonny:

 

Maybe I will check that JADE girl out.

Yeah I can't remember the specific interviews, but there were a few where she said it was the kind of Europop sound she wanted to emulate

2 minutes ago, Kanes said:

Same :clap3:

 

They are more than just From Paris To Berlin but it's arguably their signature song.

Self Control comes out as my top listened. I Won't Be Crying, Keen on Disco, Sunrise, On Your Own some of my faves too.

  • Author
Just now, Hair said:

Self Control comes out as my top listened. I Won't Be Crying, Keen on Disco, Sunrise, On Your Own some of my faves too.

Self Control, I Won't Be Crying & Keen On Disco :clap3:

 

+

 

 

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.