Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Tokio Hotel - "Home"

Featured Replies

as a little child I was such a HUGE fan of theirs even though I am Canadian. I dont even know how I discovered them :skull: 

sad they took such huge breaks and that their music quality dipped. Their debut album (german and english edition) was PERFECT

Omg I'm obsessed with these guys.  so I can't wait :WAP:

Always here and always ready for new Tokio Hotel, even though I didn't like any new song since DreamMachine (lol)

Can't wait for the Netflix Show :heart2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.