Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Snow Patrol - 'The Forest Is The Path'

Featured Replies

  • 3 months later...

I'm surprised no one is talking about this album, the best release of the week for me. Unfortunate that their timing of release is with a lot of bigger mainstream artists, but the album deserves to be heard - it's a masterpiece.

 

All already had me in chokehold, but hearing Your Heart Home and Hold Me In The Fire are pure bliss.

  • 2 weeks later...

I got notified about them touring in March near me. I will definitely get tickets to see them this time. I also have to listen to this new album. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.