Everything posted by Mhoum
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
According to the designer it was a last minute outfit design. So no other doll will change I guess
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
She couldn't stay long without her black catsuit ๐ I hate them, she's been wearing them for like years
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
There's a new shirt merch in the UK. The WIGU but in pink and they also added a large version of the logo/dates. Which has larger shape. But I finally ordered the rainbow from from the US. It's the best one I think The be Ashley outfit is so sexy ! Better than the older one. Maybe they'll have new outfit by the London date
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
I was like this arena is weird but that explains. Maybe they should've done less cities in the UK. In 2020 They were even able to sold out London and opened a second date. They should've also maybe considering a second date in Europe like in Paris where it was sold out on first day
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSbfeynBv/
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
OMG Nicole was not having it. The girls were laughing and the way she sang her I will survive bridge after putting him off the stage ๐๐ He had a mic louder than the dolls ๐คฃ
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
Karel deserved it. I was so rooting for him and yes this should be for the fans not influencers. Those invited rehears with a choreographer. I saw Azemylia and Jonathan (from star academy) on stage when we met Nicole. So I understood it was planned not random picking. But I will def try with a sign in London I took 3 vinyls and she also signed my VIP pass so they won't say anything i kinda like the first one better, here she looks like Cell from dragon ball Z
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
You should. I did that and I was so surprised on my first show. it's only days away
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
I was really surprised by how Jai Ho was good live, the intro with the dancers got me so hyped. Also the React new choreo is still stuck on my mind it was one of their bests
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
I asked that meet and greet manager she said she will let me know if she hears something ๐ฅฒ my a*s then I saw people performing in front of my eyes. I didn't want to go on stage for the Paris show I was on a corset and 16cm platform shoes and I know so many people who was there ๐คฃ
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
Just saw that there were a bunch of people on stage for the Buttons dance in Amsterdam. I'm def asking to be on stage for London hopefully Nicole will pick me. Yall can take me to the cemetery after that I'd be dead ๐
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
That's amazing. How did you end up second row. You got in with VIPs right ? A lot of songs on soundcheck that's cool.
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
Gosh. It's gonna be gooood Ok is was the same in Paris
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
For the Poland show. Early entry is 170โฌ there's around 700 tickets and 2k for normal access that's a lot My birthday is 16th I might get myself a treat trip and seeing Nicole is my gift ๐คฃ
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
We should probably all tell her on meet and greet that we know all the songs and we want to hear more maybe she will start singing BFL songs and HNIN songs
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
She bought part of the brand I don't think she will let it die. they gonna milk it as much as they can
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
was there a ritual ? what did she do for the soundcheck ? They are the worst, I've seen them at the after party they rush her and talks bad to people set of buttons ? aren't that pins ? not sure how to say it in english I'm considering this but I'm afraid to see her in that black catsuit again. I'd faint. maybe in Poland it will be easier to catch her after the show
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
I saw on an instragram post about the production company that Nicole was mentioned on artistic directive. also Robin seems pressed, some replies on the comment gives I'am not happy with the fits too. She wrote ยซ The is the real pussycat doll look that I created, and I will continue the legacy of the OG image I promise ยป ๐ she was def blindsided Also: Girl, were you part of the creative direction for the tour? Reply doarunbade7_ not this one, been working on @burlesquethemusicalofficial, but I love my Dolls & support them, pls give them LOVE.. I'll be back on creative for the next one! Maybe they are launching PCD next gen after this so Nicole and Robin could milk the brand forever
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
This is the French girl I did translation for haha. This is not the first meet and greet. First ones didn't post I guess. I asked the girl in charge she was like this is the 3rd. They had Warsaw and Luxemburg. It is limited to 5 people. Luckily as it is very expensive
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
Previous day after 5pm. They were not responding to any of my requests
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
Talking about the Brazil show. One of the meet and greet fan was from Brazil and when he told Nicole that's he's also coming to the show in Brazil we saw guilt in her eyes ๐ maybe discussions are already happening about whether they keep it or not
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
Iam ready to close this chapter ๐ญ I just wanted to witness all those hits and choreos I've watched for so many years through my computer screen and my phone in real. I don't think they are going forward but I'm fine with it. We at least got to live this even if for the last time. They delivered in every way. All my friends and casual fans were amazed by how good the concert was ๐ฅน I was so proud of my girls
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
We had a nice chat honestly. She asked me where am I from and also I told her about me seeing the show with no spoilers and it had many surprises like Magic and Poison I wasn't expecting. she was oh you know poison ? I sometimes wonder if people knows my songs. We were like oc we do. Then I said I was hoping to hear puakenikeni she screamed OMG and started singing the chorus and I sang with her ๐ฅน It feels like a dream now thinking of it. There was a French girl with us that didn't speak English well so she asked me to translate for her ๐คฃ I was like sure I'd spend more time talking to Nicole ๐ฅฐ She works with a certain producer with whom Nicole worked with for Bad girl (confession of a shopaholic) then Nicole was like who ? Which song ? She didn't remember the song I tried with the soundtrack, Rihanna version.. and she was like I recorded so many songs. I should've had the audacity to say yes I know and we are waiting to hear them but honestly I was scared to get kicked out And the girl wanted to tell her that she has redone her nose according to Nicole's. She gave her surgeon Nicole's picture ๐๐ i was not very comfortable saying it. She loved her look on Come to me. Nicole was like yeah with diddy. I forgot the girl and I started telling my souvenir about the song ๐ Then I asked if I could have my t-shirt signed to frame it. She tried few times it didn't work because of the fabric she asked her team to bring her a silver sharpey's then one from the team (the annoying guy) was like sign his VIP laminate she responded with ยซ but he wanna frame the t-shirt ยป then I felt embarrassed because I had already many autographs ๐ I was like it's fine if doesn't work. Then she took my VIP laminate and signed it I asked for a last hug and we said good bye and good luck. I may be delusional but she saw me In the audience I was 2nd row from the stage (seated) she just winked and pointed her finger at me
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
I'am stuck at the whatchamacallit break. The PowerPoint presentation wasn't a lie. Anyway, the meet and greet 4pm - nobody at the arena knew about it nor where we should go. Email saying door 7 there's not door 7 at the arena. Luckily from the MG problem I had the day before in Antwerp I had the girl in charge of the VIP number so I texted her she came to pick us up. We were 3 and she said 2 more are coming (the winners of that Paris contest). We got it but waited till 5.10 to access to the stage. The dolls were probably rehearsing then left and Nicole stayed for solo stuff. We walked inside until the barricade she was singing new ways to dream, lights off we couldn't see her face. It was so magical, then finished did a sign to say hello and went on Hush Hush chorus and bridge without the scream. Then she went down to us. Said hi and hugged everyone. Some started asking questions. Then we were asked to go sit. She sat on first row and we went on second. She was very nice and talkative then her team were rushing her we went inside in a hallway continuing talking and signing autographs and pictures. We all had one to one moments and we go back of the line and come back. We were not aloud to use our phones except to hand them to them to take pictures for us. Pictures not well framed. In the middle of a hallway people walking by.. She was very nice. She recognized me from broadway and royal albert hall (well I showed her the pics she didn't have a choice ๐คฃ) but I managed to take selfie with her and asked for a video. I said be careful what u wish for cuz you (tuned so we can see her) she said just might get it. she completed my sentence spontaneously. I had many hugs and she also signed my 3 vinyles (the emails says one item). She puts diffรฉrents messages on each I loved it ๐ฅฐ The whole thing took 30-40 minutes. We asked in the end about the ritual the girl in charge said this is the ritual ๐ ๐ and the fact that there were no Q&A section we were just chatting there were no way to bring up the questions I wanted to ask about the career. The experience was amazing because of the interaction with Nicole but overall, I mean with the price coudnt' they accommodate a specific room for that ? With a nice backdrop for the pictures ? Someone who knows how to take a picture without cutting shoes ? My advice for those going is to dare. Ask for a video, ask for autographs, for a selfie so you can frame it as u wantโฆ she is still being surrounded by incompetent people. It's awful no wonder her career never took off
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
And the crowed went nuts for React. I can't believe how many people knew the song and were super hyped about it. Also I saw the 3-5 people Lil KiM brought. They were all in Paris ๐คฃ