Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

You don't need filters

Featured Replies

  • Replies 29
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • scenekiller
    scenekiller

    The fish in your aquarium when you remove the filter and let them die:      

  • What if our water is not drinkable? 

  • jezebelvictoria
    jezebelvictoria

    I don't believe everyone is beautiful. Some people are ugly and that's just the way it is. 

Omg you sound like my tassie boy

 

No way I'd never post a selfie without a filter. Why im so glad I'm getting the pixle 8 plus before I see allday so I can fliter the **** outta my face.

 

It's why you'll only get selfies of me with snapchat filters  :khalyan2:

 

 

Like I look better in person but in photos I tend to look uglier than trump. 

55 minutes ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

I don't get how people don't think it's embarrassing when they turn up irl looking nothing like they do on their pictures :skull:

This :deadbanana:

 

I feel second hand embarrassment when my friends do it. But if I speak-:rip:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.