Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Uncle Acid & the Deadbeats - 'Nell' ora blu'

Featured Replies

forgot how much I enjoy this band! the first concert I went to after moving to Colorado (back when I was 18 omg) was a Faith No More show and I took this "party bus" to red rocks and everyone was passing around joints and beers and they were playing this band's music on the aux, and I fell in love with their stoner rock sort of sound. my ex boyfriend was a huge metalhead and I remember showing him this band and he fell in love with them too

 

anyway!

their new album came out last night, I'm giving it a first listen rn and it's suuuper trippy and interesting :jamming: good background music for studying or making out with someone lol

 

NELL-ORA-BLU-front-cover-scaled-1.jpg

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.