Student movement in solidarity with Gaza goes global; police crackdowns ensue

LIT

Seeing Zionists — such as the cowards with double digit posts in this thread who reactivated their dupes or joined to spread Hasbara — and Zionist-funding institutions squirm is an absolute joy. It quite literally warms my heart to see some of y'all hacks type in panic online as the youth tells y'all to **** off. 

The genocidal state will be dismantled. 

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GraceRandolph

• Kassi

• Communion

• Espresso

I honestly don't think the Biden admin will give in, and then we'll either have him or Tr*mp to continue military support of Israel.  It's one of those things someone will sacrifice their own reputation or chance of winning, if they even have one at that point, to protect.  The only realistic scenario I see for this to end is if Israelis remove Bibi from power, or Bibi bombs Palestine out of existence and they claim "victory".  :dancehall3:

I hope I'm very wrong tho.

Edited by Archetype

This is... about to get much, much worse before it gets better.

• Like 1

Then I guess I'm a eunuch. What now?

spacer.png

• Like 1

UN Special Rapporteur weighing in on human rights violations… in the United States.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

56 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Seems like both sides are getting more aggressive 

Edited by GhostBox
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 12

Columbia University students have an iconic history of occupying Hamilton Hall :clap3:

Screaming at them "taking hostages" ***** where :bibliahh:

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, Communion said:

This is... about to get much, much worse before it gets better.

Land of freedom and democracy

6jqr4Zd.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Archetype said:

I honestly don't think the Biden admin will give in, and then we'll either have him or Tr*mp to continue military support of Israel.  It's one of those things someone will sacrifice their own reputation or chance of winning, if they even have one at that point, to protect.  The only realistic scenario I see for this to end is if Israelis remove Bibi from power, or Bibi bombs Palestine out of existence and they claim "victory".  :dancehall3:

I hope I'm very wrong tho.

The Biden admin has been pressuring Bibi and has been working with neighboring nations to try and come to some kind of conclusion, but at the end of the day, no one can ~force~ Bibi to do what he does not want to do. And tbh, neither side is going to try and force Bibi to stop; the support and funding for Israel will continue to happen no matter who is in the power. Considering what Trump and many GOPers have said, Trump would increase support and flat-out tell them to nuke Gaza. :deadbanana: 

That is exactly why my focus regarding the November election is who will hurt Americans (myself, my family, my friends) less. The choice is clear.

GMW6LS7WkAAh1lW?format=jpg&name=900x900

This is kind of insane. :ahh: 53% of these kids, most of whom make up these protest groups, think Hamas should be able to continue running Gaza. Hamas. The same group that has also been killing Palestinians for decades. They should run Gaza. :ahh: Just goes to show how little research these kids are actually doing. They are afraid to even be like, "yeah, Hamas is bad too". They do not actually care about Palestinian liberation, just social media clicks and staying in line with the crowd.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 8

31 minutes ago, VOSS said:

That's extremely ironic of them considering they *just* did the same thing to student protesters in Iran a few years ago, except their cause was more about free speech and human rights in their own country so it's actually worse  :deadbanana4:

Edited by Archetype
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sannie said:

They do not actually care about Palestinian liberation

and...you do? :toofunny2:

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

😂

"It's crazy to say because we're on an Ivy League campus but this is like basic humanitarian aid we're asking for"

:ahh: 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, GhostBox said:

😂

2 hours ago, VOSS said:

"It's crazy to say because we're on an Ivy League campus but this is like basic humanitarian aid we're asking for"

:ahh: 

Glad to see you two admitting to being conservatives given you're reading he ******* Post Millennial, published by one of the biggest conservative news publishers in the US. :deadbanana4:

:deadbanana4:

• Like 2

There are cops in riot gear with zip ties outside the hall at Columbia. I fear it's about to get messy :dancehall:

The pathetic and desperate use of violent police force is just going to make people resist more :skull: 

What are they stalling for? Until they kill a student? A faculty member? This isn't going away.

• Like 4

Hind Hall will live on forever :clap3:

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.