• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subomie

• BambiStar

• Curaga

• Conker

Top Posters In This Topic

Need a certain blue Pokemon taken out today!

b6f1f79256920d445fef6300f70329d2f813596a.gif

give me like an hour to write these ******* up

tenor.gif

• Like 1

Going to bed now, have fun with the mess! :gaycatina1:

• Like 1

Me when a bad ***** tells me to do something:

pikmin-dancing.gif

which in this case is join for the upcoming reveals :-* 

• Like 1

Going to bed now, have fun with the mess! :gaycatina1: [2]

Just finished lunch now, here to have fun with the mess :gaycatina1:

• Haha 1

Combee.gif

Highest Score: 10 x 7 (memeboy, Sawk, G.U.Y, Touch Pass, Gourgeist, Magickarp, Norte)
Lowest Score: 1 x 4 (Conker, sunbathinganimal, Bartender, Chiidish)

Curaga: "Super cute happy face, but a little basic."

Conker: "1/10 by default because the male Combee were utterly useless."

Suilen: "cute, but I'm allergic to honey and had to extract 2 points."

AMIT: "the honeycomb cells idea is neat maybe; the execution is unsettling, though, and it's so annoying to see only male ones around..."

memeboy: "there should be more bee pokemon, change my mind."

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

e170d8386df898aaa8cc133e10332a29178b28ac.gif

Edit: dang, Combee finally out... Someone will be happy :-*

Edited by Curaga

Rare @Conker W :biblionny:

2 minutes ago, Subomie said:

Combee.gif

Highest Score: 10 x 7 (memeboy, Sawk, G.U.Y, Touch Pass, Gourgeist, Magickarp, Norte)

AMIT: "the honeycomb cells idea is neat maybe; the execution is unsettling, though, and it's so annoying to see only male ones around..."

ICONIC, ugh i wish Vespiquen was actually useful. For something so hard to obtain, it was so weak :clown:

1 minute ago, BambiStar said:

but is it really? ms bee outlasted like 40 pokemon...

1 minute ago, BambiStar said:

Of course this is the one pre-evo u don't like :) 

The casual deletion of Combee like that when it felt like everyone was crying about her not leaving all last update! And she only has four 1s and people were that mad. Fine position for his ass tho.

3 minutes ago, Subomie said:

Combee.gif

She will forever be remembered for making @Conker fume :clap3:.

• Haha 1

Manaphy.gif

Highest Score: 10 x 7 (Funnyfatty, memeboy, Sawk, Rune, PillowCase, gardendreams, AbeHicks)
Lowest Score: 1 x 4 (Conker, Gourgeist, G.U.Y, Chiidish)

Curaga: "I used to lionize this thing till my friend told me the ends of its antennae look like balls ddd. May have the best Pokemon cry of them all. OH! Also the Manaphy movie has a fantastic soundtrack! First time I watched it, I was really kept noticing how good the music was: Examples One Two Three Four Five"

Ewan Chaos: "Really underrated imo, though... no clue why they decided to not give a mythical the Psychic here (and then did it again the next generation like... stupid)."

AMIT: "the head is cute being shaped like a water drop, and I'll give credit to the original DP games for having sprites of it literally showing the tail glowing animation (not that most players would see it given it literally requiring a whole other game to obtain it, but still). another weird Fairy-type snub, but that would make it too good and the idea of retconning mythical Pokemon might get messy quickly."

Sawk: "K*NT."

sigh

MLrnhi0.gif

Oh lord, here goes...

Conker: "Let's talk about the Trish Stratus and Mickie James storyline at Wrestlemania 22. Trish getting boo'ed at Wrestlemania 22? While not entirely unintentional, but despite Mickie James saving an injured Trish and an overmatched Ashley from Victoria on her Raw debut, Stratus remained unimpressed with James for quite a bit of time. Even after they started to get along, Trish did not seem particularly grateful for Mickie helping her out against MNM or eliminating herself to ensure Victoria did not win the title in a battle royal. When Mickie earned herself a title shot, Trish was also the less friendly of the two during the defense. The long term plan was to turn one of the women heel and have the feud but "creative" couldn't settle on who it would be, so the idea was to leave hints for both of them (Mickie's fandom being a "Stan"-like obsession vs. Trish being unappreciative and seeing Mickie as beneath her) until they could come to a decision. Thing is, Mickie didn't do anything wrong until she started getting jealous of Ashley, not long before her full on heel turn, whereas Trish had been dropping hints since day one of the angle. If there had been a more even portrayal throughout the angle, the crowd might not have completely turned on Trish at WrestleMania 22. Probably also not helped by it being something of a Recycled Script of a storyline between Sable and Tori — which had the fan (Tori) as the face and the champ (Sable) as the heel. What does that have to do with Manaphy? Nothing. I give Manaphy a 1 out of 10. Good day."

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

but is it really? ms bee outlasted like 40 pokemon...

Wait you right

americas-next-top-model-ebony.gif

3 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Of course this is the one pre-evo u don't like :) 

Girl I gave Combee a 9 :) just saying how he hates it so he finally won

• Like 3

Oh lord, here goes...

snhidshiodhisohdios :bibliahh:

Not this cutie leaving so early... I'll take the balls-having antennae Pokemon leaving at the 69 position though!

• Haha 1

It's really boring for a sea angel mon :zzz:

• Like 1

Not an ESSAY :biblionny:.

Conker: "Let's talk about the Trish Stratus and Mickie James storyline at Wrestlemania 22. Trish getting boo'ed at Wrestlemania 22? While not entirely unintentional, but despite Mickie James saving an injured Trish and an overmatched Ashley from Victoria on her Raw debut, Stratus remained unimpressed with James for quite a bit of time. Even after they started to get along, Trish did not seem particularly grateful for Mickie helping her out against MNM or eliminating herself to ensure Victoria did not win the title in a battle royal. When Mickie earned herself a title shot, Trish was also the less friendly of the two during the defense. The long term plan was to turn one of the women heel and have the feud but "creative" couldn't settle on who it would be, so the idea was to leave hints for both of them (Mickie's fandom being a "Stan"-like obsession vs. Trish being unappreciative and seeing Mickie as beneath her) until they could come to a decision. Thing is, Mickie didn't do anything wrong until she started getting jealous of Ashley, not long before her full on heel turn, whereas Trish had been dropping hints since day one of the angle. If there had been a more even portrayal throughout the angle, the crowd might not have completely turned on Trish at WrestleMania 22. Probably also not helped by it being something of a Recycled Script of a storyline between Sable and Tori — which had the fan (Tori) as the face and the champ (Sable) as the heel. What does that have to do with Manaphy? Nothing. I give Manaphy a 1 out of 10. Good day."

1723ace0709b1851f644275330b3db233bfe1845

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

the essay :deadbanana4: she should've left earlier tbh utterly useless

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.