• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subomie

• BambiStar

• Curaga

• Conker

Top Posters In This Topic

This was so close to being the best rate ever in terms of results and then y'all let that fat earthworm in drag win at the last second? :biblio:

• Haha 2

10. Porygon-Z (+13)
9. Vespiquen (+4)
7. Gliscor (+7)
2. Yanmega (+20)

The growth for all these icons, especially YanMEGA  :'(:clap3:

• Like 2

What happened the last 6 years that people prefered Piplup over Empoleon? :rip: 

Anyways the rate looks nice. Giratina as a winner seems weird though. I think ghost types is loved here. 

• ATRL Moderator

Porygon making it into the top 10, slaying :clap3:

Lowest Score: 1 x 3 (coolcristobal, Hurem, Conker)

Interesting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Legend Tina :clap3:

thank you so much for hosting this was so much fun @Subomie :bird:

Edited by Bartender

where is the final ranking?

ofc i don't agree with your taste but i am happy that a lot of the pkmns that i like were in top 10 ( - magmortar)

Loved the results, although YanMEGA would've been the better winner :smile:

Damn, I missed the finale :cries: this rate was sooo much fun, thanks sis @Subomie :heart:

I kinda won with all the 10s I got in the top 10. Giratina is an icon and a literal legend, one of my fave legendaries by far! Off to Gen V now :eli:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Subomie said:

Vespiquen.gif

Highest Score: 10 x 10 (Sawk, Norte, Red Light, Curaga, G.U.Y, Bartender, AMIT, Rabbit, AbeHicks, BambiStar)
Lowest Score: 1 x 3 (Chiidish, sunbathinganimal, Touch Pass)

11's Received: 4
Shendelzare, Gourgeist, Magickarp, coolcristobal

Shendelzare: "Oh STOMP ON ME! :jonny:"

Curaga: "Category is: "Bugs the House Down!" Buzz, buzz, b!tch! She understood the assignment! She wants you to get a taste of her HONEY! But watch out — she's only looking for a one-night STING!"

Konril: "Somehow, I really love this Gen's cries."

Red Light: "The Chad to Mothim's virgin."

Suilen: "a queen indeed, but that honey allergy isn't going anywhere."

AMIT: "okay, queen! this one I might have to abide by because her design is just THAT cunty! waist giving Violet Chachki. one thing I would say is she deserved a better/more uncommon typing like Bug/Psychic or Bug/Dark or literally anything else but the usual Flying pairing. I mean she's a ******* queen, not just your random regular bug now. then just give her Levitate or something, idk."

Bartender: "renaissance."

Sawk: "MOTHER."

Loser!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Piplup.gif

Highest Score: 10 x 15 (Ponzi, Sawk, Bartender, Magickarp, G.U.Y, Funnyfatty, Ewan Chaos, coolcristobal, Hurem, Rigalo, Chiidish, Katamari, Rence, Norte, gardendreams)
Lowest Score: 1 x 3 (Gourgeist, Red Light, Pillowcase)

11's Received: 2
Touch Pass, Seffers

0's Received: 1
me lol

xtina-christina.gif

Curaga: "I don't get the hype."

Ewan Chaos: "Top-tier cute gorgeous amazing LOVE."

Seffers: "PROTECT HIM AT ALL COSTS!!! THE CUTEST LIL GUY EVER. there will always be one piplup stan as long as im here."

AMIT: "cute, although not as much as the other two, in my opinion. the anime certainly does it some favors by giving it a lot of personality. I know it's the most popular of the 3 but I have to (try to) tank her a bit since the other two are as just as good if not better, sorry!"

Bartender: "GODLUP."

Sawk: "SO CUTE."

Top 5 legend ahhhhhhhh we loveeeeee you 

• Like 1

487-Giratina-Ranger3.png

spacer.png

Highest Score: 10 x 22 (Pillowcase, Katamari, Chiidish, Funnyfatty, Subomie, Ponzi, Save The Day, SlowGinFizzzz, Seffers, Bartender, Sawk, AMIT, Magickarp, Norte, memeboy, illWill, Rune, UnusualBoy, Shendelzare, Ewan Chaos, Konril, coolcristobal)
Lowest Score: 1 x 3 (Gourgeist, Red Light, G.U.Y)

11's Received: 1
Rence

Konril: "Skinny legend."
d9qb41u-0049fc93-b4a4-40c0-b33e-84bad230

Ewan Chaos: "Origin form Giratina, *****?! Especially with Legends Arceus."

Suilen: "love the flying snake form."

UnusualBoy: "Origin form is literally stunning, GF was on his bag when they made it."

AMIT: "here she is. the Ruler of the Underworld. the Goddess of Death. the Queen ***** herself. she is a legend, she is an icon and she is the moment, I fear. I love the insect-like lower body of the Alternate Forme to add to her sinister nature. and the ghastly wings? perfect! of course, the Origin Forme is where the true slayage ensues. it should be no secret atp that I am a Ghost-type truther, but they really understood the assignment here. one of the best (legendary or otherwise) Pokemon ever."

Sawk: "YUP YUP YUP."

memeboy: "this type of pokemon wanna make you go for the villain arc
distortion world was the coolest thing in dppt !"

Saved Gen 4 with its Platinum hit, and now saved this rate by ending Yanmega, not even Arceus could do it :clap3:

12 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

What happened the last 6 years that people prefered Piplup over Empoleon? :rip: 

Anyways the rate looks nice. Giratina as a winner seems weird though. I think ghost types is loved here. 

There's literally dozens of Piplup stan accounts, Piplup is THEEEEE moment. She also has severe anime payola like. Also like every single comment basically said it's super cute 🥰 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I didn't vote in this nor did I know it was happening but why is Torterra in the top 10. :deadbanana4: and where is Cresselia and Lucario? Garchomp or Piplup should've been #1 idk.

Edited by Cotton
  • Like 1

Now y'all seeing why I did minimal promo!

• Haha 6

I can't believe I just read through 60 pages of this thread with all these babies getting on my nerves.

• Haha 1

PokéSatan winning, pretty iconic tbh!

spacer.png

There were some choices along the way thad made me shake my head, but Porygon-Z entering the top ten and Yanmega even ending up second was a moment most pleasing to me. Justice for Weavile tho. Thank you @Subomie for hosting, unfortunately I hardly ever managed to follow along in real-time, but you did an amazing job regardless, the visuals in particular were a big slay!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.