PokéRate 4.0 - Sinnoh - Fin

Subomie

Posted (edited)

:heart:Jynx:heart:

Thank God she avoided hanging out with her long distance cousins (Electabuzz & Magmar) and didn't get an evolution in Gen 4. 

Edited by Conker

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subomie

• BambiStar

• Curaga

• Conker

Top Posters In This Topic

ani_bw_465_f.gif

King left too early :'(

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

@AMIT wait what did Chatot & Chingling do in PLA? 

they responded to player movement and signaled to other pokemon nearby of us with their cries. chingling was especially awful since an Alpha Rhyperior was always around and they are so ******* tiny themselves so kinda easy to miss. :deadbanana2:

• Thanks 1

hiding behind a wig like sia. i miss originality

MLrnhi0.gif

5 minutes ago, Subomie said:

Tangrowth.gif

Highest Score: 10 x 5 (Subomie, AMIT, Heldenzeit, G.U.Y, Katamari)
Lowest Score: 1 x 6 (Magickarp, AbeHicks, Red Light, PillowCase, Touch Pass, BambiStar)

Curaga: "Something about the combination of the design and the stats intrigues me, idk; I like this guy."

Conker: "I think you people should be happy that Jynx avoided a bullet here with not getting a Gen 4 evolution."

Suilen: "me in the morning."

JoeRobert: "ugly."

AMIT: "I know it's another one of those ''it gets bigger/fatter!'' evolutions from this Gen, but I think it actually works here. also love the diverse move pool especially considering it's a Grass-type!"

illWill: "Oversized Tangela mess."

oh HELL ******* NO :biblionny:

• Like 2

It's called Tangrowth, but where's the growth? Besides the waistline, obvi

MLrnhi0.gif

• Like 1

also the whopping SEVEN 10s for Combee of all things :deadbanana4: y'all have never been serious a day in your lives 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Just now, BambiStar said:

It's called Tangrowth, but where's the growth? Besides the waistline, obvi

MLrnhi0.gif

Still outsold Chartdrop tho, now check that. chatot.png

• Haha 1

Tangrowth is an upgrade for me, I gave her a 7

Kricketune.gif

Highest Score: 10 x 6 (AbeHicks, Rabbit, PillowCase, Touch Pass, G.U.Y, coolcristobal)
Lowest Score: 1 x 6 (Chiidish, Heldenzeit, Gourgeist, gardendreams, Suilen, Curaga)

Curaga: "Her single did NOT chart, and her album will NOT be breaking the top 200 either!"

Conker: "Only notable because Fernando had one in the show."

Konril: "DELELELELELELELELE WHOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!"

Suilen: "when puberty goes wrong and ages you by 20 years."

JoeRobert: "ugly but saved by its cry."

AMIT: "another iconic cry and cute design, love the musical influences. not one of my fave Bug-types but it deserved better usability in battle, if only for an in-game campaign! oh well."

PillowCase: "DELELELE WOOP!"

• Like 1

Oop the music girlies are down bad 

2 minutes ago, Subomie said:

be49b4153d582a53a0fb5d5d81cb33fa113319d3.gif

I might actually use Kricketune for an impossible use run in Diamond/Pearl for something different, some day. 

I could try using Combee 

Wait...forget I said that last part.

2 minutes ago, Subomie said:

Her ChARTPOP could mean anything :chick2: The only thing Tangrowth getting is hypertension 

MLrnhi0.gif

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Subomie said:

sigh

MLrnhi0.gif

Oh lord, here goes...

Conker: "Let's talk about the Trish Stratus and Mickie James storyline at Wrestlemania 22. Trish getting boo'ed at Wrestlemania 22? While not entirely unintentional, but despite Mickie James saving an injured Trish and an overmatched Ashley from Victoria on her Raw debut, Stratus remained unimpressed with James for quite a bit of time. Even after they started to get along, Trish did not seem particularly grateful for Mickie helping her out against MNM or eliminating herself to ensure Victoria did not win the title in a battle royal. When Mickie earned herself a title shot, Trish was also the less friendly of the two during the defense. The long term plan was to turn one of the women heel and have the feud but "creative" couldn't settle on who it would be, so the idea was to leave hints for both of them (Mickie's fandom being a "Stan"-like obsession vs. Trish being unappreciative and seeing Mickie as beneath her) until they could come to a decision. Thing is, Mickie didn't do anything wrong until she started getting jealous of Ashley, not long before her full on heel turn, whereas Trish had been dropping hints since day one of the angle. If there had been a more even portrayal throughout the angle, the crowd might not have completely turned on Trish at WrestleMania 22. Probably also not helped by it being something of a Recycled Script of a storyline between Sable and Tori — which had the fan (Tori) as the face and the champ (Sable) as the heel. What does that have to do with Manaphy? Nothing. I give Manaphy a 1 out of 10. Good day."

relationships-in-the-entertainment-industry-where-the-woman-v0-6segoz2c4qxc1.jpeg?width=1290&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=922c456e21ea7808e7c443d1eb96c46bd291bab3

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Subomie said:

Kricketune.gif

Yesterday I was driving and the bug this is based on randomly was on my shirt and I was shocked, like how did it get in there :biblionny:

ASMR pioneer :clap3: but the design sucks

Always wanted a slayful cricket / grasshopper fighter, but Kricketune was only halfway there.

They kept me waiting another 20 years for a redemption.

0920Lokix.png

• Thanks 1

Riolu.gif

Highest Score: 10 x 4 (Chiidish, Sawk, Bartender, Touch Pass)
Lowest Score: 1 x 7 (Subomie, Conker, AMIT, Gourgeist, Heldenzeit, PillowCase, G.U.Y)

Curaga: "Kinda cute. I like the mask, the colors, and the two sets of ears design."

Conker: "Shamika, Keesha, Tara, Shawna, Sabrina, Crystal, Deronda, Lisa, Felicia, Tanisha, Shivon, Monica, Monique, Christina and Yolanda."

Konril: "The only acceptable baby Pokémon."

AMIT: "it's a bipedal dog; does nothing for me sorry. another worthless baby pokemon and it comes right after a rare instance of an actual good one. and it looks like a sonic character. boo!"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Served some facial hair, and the gays flocked. Predictable!

• Haha 1

tumblr_mkyh9hh6ub1rhwl4ko2_r4_400.gif

• Haha 3

A baby Pokémon post Gen 2 not introduced a Generation after the debut of its evolution is fine in my book, even the diaper wearing Toxel.

:khalyan:

Posted (edited)

finally this fetus was ABORTED!

scarlett-johansson-dancing.gif

Edited by AMIT
  • Haha 3

Tangrowth and Riolu left too early. They're top 30 material which leads me to think that some icons won't make it due to Atrl's lack of taste.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.