Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Why was Farrah Franklin's single slept on?

Featured Replies

I thought I wouldn't like this but I do. She should have created a video Easter egg by featuring the sun-bed she was allegedly made to use whilst in DC.

  • Author
1 hour ago, Dante Silva said:

I thought I wouldn't like this but I do. She should have created a video Easter egg by featuring the sun-bed she was allegedly made to use whilst in DC.

Omg :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Dante Silva said:

I thought I wouldn't like this but I do. She should have created a video Easter egg by featuring the sun-bed she was allegedly made to use whilst in DC.

Girl :rip: 

:lmao: 

  • Author
3 hours ago, Dante Silva said:

I thought I wouldn't like this but I do. She should have created a video Easter egg by featuring the sun-bed she was allegedly made to use whilst in DC.

Omg is this interview real:

 

Farrah: They also had me suntanning.

Interviewer: Really? were you the only one in the group that they had tanning?

Farrah: They had me and Michelle tanning.

Interviewer: They didn't have Beyonce tanning? I mean she's the lightest one in the group.

Farrah: No. I think that's why they didn't have her tanning. My assumption was that everytime I looked at a picture, she stood out more because she was the bright one. Not because she was the prettiest, but because she was lighter. I never realized like, "Okay i'm tanning." I'm thinking I like to be dark. So I'm like,"Oh I get to go to the tanning salon for free." I had to tan. I had to change my whole hairstyle.

Interviewer: So who told you that you had to tan?

Farrah: The mother. She's like the stylist and she was like,"You look prettier darker."

 

Interviewer: When did the real problems start with the group?

Farrah: Like I said, her mom was doing the hair. My hair started breaking and my hair is real. Pretty much everyone in the group has some pieces or a weave. I'm the only one in the group that didn't have anything. So when my hair started breaking, of course I'm gonna be like,"What's going on?" So there were problems because I would complain about my hair breaking. I'm like "This is my hair." I didn't like the red anymore. They were like,"There needs to be a redhead in the group." They wanted me to stay red. I didn't want to stay red anymore. I was like,"I hate this." I stopped tanning and they were like "You should go tan." So pretty much everything was going crazy because my hair was breaking. I actually stopped letting her mom do my hair. I had my own lady doing my hair.

 

http://farrahfranklinfans.freeservers.com/custom4.html

 

:deadbanana2:

Edited by SoldierofLove

4 minutes ago, SoldierofLove said:

Omg is this interview real:

 

Farrah: They also had me suntanning.

Interviewer: Really? were you the only one in the group that they had tanning?

Farrah: They had me and Michelle tanning.

Interviewer: They didn't have Beyonce tanning? I mean she's the lightest one in the group.

Farrah: No. I think that's why they didn't have her tanning. My assumption was that everytime I looked at a picture, she stood out more because she was the bright one. Not because she was the prettiest, but because she was lighter. I never realized like, "Okay i'm tanning." I'm thinking I like to be dark. So I'm like,"Oh I get to go to the tanning salon for free." I had to tan. I had to change my whole hairstyle.

Interviewer: So who told you that you had to tan?

Farrah: The mother. She's like the stylist and she was like,"You look prettier darker."

 

Interviewer: When did the real problems start with the group?

Farrah: Like I said, her mom was doing the hair. My hair started breaking and my hair is real. Pretty much everyone in the group has some pieces or a weave. I'm the only one in the group that didn't have anything. So when my hair started breaking, of course I'm gonna be like,"What's going on?" So there were problems because I would complain about my hair breaking. I'm like "This is my hair." I didn't like the red anymore. They were like,"There needs to be a redhead in the group." They wanted me to stay red. I didn't want to stay red anymore. I was like,"I hate this." I stopped tanning and they were like "You should go tan." So pretty much everything was going crazy because my hair was breaking. I actually stopped letting her mom do my hair. I had my own lady doing my hair.

 

http://farrahfranklinfans.freeservers.com/custom4.html

 

:deadbanana2:

Yes.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.