Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Zeina - "Eastend Confessions"

Featured Replies

  • 2 months later...

The massive CanCON radio payola for Hooked, are yall hooked yet.....she's sampling Shawn Desman too lol @Pikachoo @LookinIn @BNF91 @Luner45 @Puttanesca@Kamil24@katymysassqueen@shelven@Cute@getback (sorry I'm tagging everyone from the Canadian politics thread cause the Canada Talk thread got deleted and I don't know who's Canadian anymore :emofish:)

2 hours ago, Smarticle said:

The massive CanCON radio payola for Hooked, are yall hooked yet.....she's sampling Shawn Desman too lol @Pikachoo @LookinIn @BNF91 @Luner45 @Puttanesca@Kamil24@katymysassqueen@shelven@Cute@getback (sorry I'm tagging everyone from the Canadian politics thread cause the Canada Talk thread got deleted and I don't know who's Canadian anymore :emofish:)

 Not me thinking Doug Ford stepped down or something :ahh:

 

OT: lemme check her out

2 hours ago, Smarticle said:

The massive CanCON radio payola for Hooked, are yall hooked yet.....she's sampling Shawn Desman too lol @Pikachoo @LookinIn @BNF91 @Luner45 @Puttanesca@Kamil24@katymysassqueen@shelven@Cute@getback (sorry I'm tagging everyone from the Canadian politics thread cause the Canada Talk thread got deleted and I don't know who's Canadian anymore :emofish:)

wait why did I think this sampled Destiny's child or something :skull: I like it better now

4 hours ago, Smarticle said:

The massive CanCON radio payola for Hooked, are yall hooked yet.....she's sampling Shawn Desman too lol @Pikachoo @LookinIn @BNF91 @Luner45 @Puttanesca@Kamil24@katymysassqueen@shelven@Cute@getback (sorry I'm tagging everyone from the Canadian politics thread cause the Canada Talk thread got deleted and I don't know who's Canadian anymore :emofish:)

nnnn for the first second I though it was Destiny's Child until it became clear 3 seconds in. Its a bop! :msmarvel:

On 6/28/2024 at 8:54 PM, Smarticle said:

The massive CanCON radio payola for Hooked, are yall hooked yet.....she's sampling Shawn Desman too lol @Pikachoo @LookinIn @BNF91 @Luner45 @Puttanesca@Kamil24@katymysassqueen@shelven@Cute@getback (sorry I'm tagging everyone from the Canadian politics thread cause the Canada Talk thread got deleted and I don't know who's Canadian anymore :emofish:)

i hear the song all the time on radio :gaycat2:

  • 5 months later...

a bit bummed Talk Luv isn't on the album, in the top 5 songs from her:loud:

On 12/21/2024 at 10:02 AM, alexaalto said:

a bit bummed Talk Luv isn't on the album, in the top 5 songs from her:loud:

oooh is that a released one ? I don't know her lemme check...

2 minutes ago, OBEY said:

oooh is that a released one ? I don't know her lemme check...

yea it is!

it was a slow burner in this household, gets better and better every time

 

Edited by alexaalto

32 minutes ago, alexaalto said:

yea it is!

it was a slow burner in this household, gets better and better every time

 

Thanks! I'm glad she's having success in Canada, being Montreal-raised.

 

Edited by OBEY

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.