Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

The Drums - 'Jonny (Deluxe Edition)'

Featured Replies

05.04.2024

 

1. I Want It All

2. Isolette

3. I'm Still Scared

4. Better

5. Harms

6. Little Jonny

7. Plastic Envelope

8. Protect Him Always

9. Be Gentle

10. Dying

11. Green Grass

12. Obvious

13. The Flowers

14. Teach My Body

15. Pool God

16. I Used to Want to Die

17. I (Still) Don't Know How To Love

18. The Impossible

19. When Every Cell is Sad

20. Noah

21. Maybe I Was Wrong

Excited about the deluxe tracks! Is the cover going to be him in a red jacket, or is it just the blue version of the rocking chair one?

  • Author
9 minutes ago, bionicpeanut said:

Excited about the deluxe tracks! Is the cover going to be him in a red jacket, or is it just the blue version of the rocking chair one?

blue version of the chair 

Period. Teach My Body kinda one of the best songs of last year

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.