JLO outselling Shakira. Surprised?

SweetTalker

jlo has always been bigger here in the US, but shakira will definitely stomp on her WW

• Thanks 1

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suburbannature

• shakeyourbombom

• Stankonia

• VerdantHue

So you never came for Madonna unprovoked?  Let's take a look at the threads you started during her last album era + some bonuses. @Stankonia

And these are just the ones that survived the atrl reset and came up on Google.

:suburban:

you're in every Madonna thread, beloved.

Edited by suburbannature
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 3

Shakira is debuting with 13k ??? :rip:
I know she has never been huge in the US but wow these numbers are shockingly low. If anyone else was doing these numbers ATRL would DESTROY them. 

• Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, brenda-walsh said:

jlo has always been bigger here in the US, but shakira will definitely stomp on her WW

Shakira is #87 on the UK mids

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

42 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Both are Hasbeens who serve mediocre music now…

Oh..

spacer.png

• Haha 10

not surprising, people here overrate shakira solo success because she happened to pick the right collabs

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, suburbannature said:

So you never came for Madonna unprovoked?  Let's take a look at the threads you started during her last album era + some bonuses. @Stankonia

The way those 2 ancient threads and those 2019 SYG posts (:skull:) were literally all made in retaliation to her stans dragging Janet and the way I wasn't even dragging her in the last 2 posts but just preaching about the impact of black icons who came before her and even called her "very influential in her own right" in the last one (that's way nicer than anything you've ever said about JLo)... Thanks for proving my point I guess? :rip:

You constantly come for JLo (someone with a very small atrl fanbase migh I add - how courageous of you :clap3:) unprovoked, you're taking up residency in all her threads, I don't do that with any artist. Madge stans haven't tried Janitor in a while so I haven't been shady either, see how that works? :gaynetcat2:

Your pathetic (and creepy) attempt at deflection is only highlighting my points I fear

Girl, it is NOT that deep - I'm just kii kiing with you. We all troll artists on atrl, but I think you're just more sensitive to JLo trolling since she's been piled on from all sides recently. 

I know you've been having a good kii for years upon years with the JLo lashings and I'm sure it's not that serious to you but let's be real.mp3 here: you would be in the middle of a severe mental breakdown if Mariah was the target of even one-tenth of such an insane hate campaign given how sensitive you are to any criticism towards her.

It all just feels very bullyish and just plain unfair to me, hence why I will continue to defend JLegend against this lame ass hate train whether you like it or not :gaylocat1:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Shelter said:

so... two countries? 

1 minute ago, Stankonia said:

The way those 2 ancient threads and those 2019 SYG posts (:skull:) were literally all made in retaliation to her stans dragging Janet and the way I wasn't even dragging her in the last 2 posts but just preaching about the impact of black icons who came before her and even called her "very influential in her own right" in the last one (that's way nicer than anything you've ever said about JLo)... Thanks for proving my point I guess? :rip:

You constantly come for JLo (someone with a very small atrl fanbase migh I add - how courageous of you :clap3:) unprovoked, you're taking up residency in all her threads, I don't do that with any artist. Madge stans haven't tried Janitor in a while so I haven't been shady either, see how that works? :gaynetcat2:

Your pathetic (and creepy) attempt at deflection is only highlighting my points I fear

I know you've been having a good kii for years upon years with the JLo lashings and I'm sure it's not that serious to you but let's be real.mp3 here: you would be in the middle of a severe mental breakdown if Mariah was the target of even one-tenth of such an insane hate campaign given how sensitive you are to any criticism towards her.

It all just feels very bullyish and just plain unfair to me, hence why I will continue to defend JLegend against this lame ass hate train whether you like it or not :gaylocat1:

These excuses :ahh: 

Almost all of these were posted out of nowhere (the Madame X ones are YOUR threads) and you're calling Madonna Zionist trash and a pedophile THIS YEAR in response to no one. 

Give it up, Deelishis. 

• Haha 1

ms Suburbannature has too much time in their hands I see. Too much

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

Just now, SweetTalker said:

ms Suburbannature has too much time in their hands I see. Too much

Yes, we should get back to your OP being incorrect

• Thanks 1

These excuses :ahh: 

Almost all of these were posted out of nowhere (the Madame X ones are YOUR threads) and you're calling Madonna Zionist trash and a pedophile THIS YEAR in response to no one. 

Give it up, Deelishis. 

The deflection, the creepy stalking, the lies :rip: Your obsession with JLo (and now people who dare defending her apparently :skull:) is anything but healthy sis

ascgYLO.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Stankonia said:

The deflection, the creepy stalking, the lies :rip: Your obsession with JLo (and now people who dare defending her apparently :skull:) is anything but healthy sis

ascgYLO.png

I could sit here and lie and say my JLo posts are in retaliation to the endless trolling about Mariah that JLovers have done over the years but I'm not playing victim like you, beloved. Cute that you now have to say the sTaLkiNg because you've been caught with atrl posts...on atrl. Wow, what forensic evidence that was so difficult to unearth.

The gag is you did the same exact thing I did with JLo with Madonna, but have been doing it for longer. 

lol-sincerely-ciara.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14k and 13k? Girl, this ain't even a mid-off, it's a low-off

giphy.gif

• Haha 11

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

I could sit here and lie and say my JLo posts are in retaliation to the endless trolling about Mariah that JLovers have done over the years but I'm not playing victim like you, beloved. Cute that you now have to say the sTaLkiNg because you've been caught with atrl posts...on atrl. Wow, what forensic evidence that was so difficult to unearth.

The gag is you did the same exact thing I did with JLo with Madonna, but have been doing it for longer. 

lol-sincerely-ciara.gif

Keep saying it Hope

Hopefully you convince yourself because everyone who has visited a few JLo threads recently can tell that you're full of **** and that your JLo obsession is unparalleled

tenor.gif

One is predicted for top 20, the other barely dented top 40.

• Like 3

Just now, Stankonia said:

Keep saying it Hope

Hopefully you convince yourself because everyone who has visited a few JLo threads recently can tell that you're full of **** and that your JLo obsession is unparalleled

tenor.gif

I've never accused Jennifer Lopez of pedophilia or called her trash. Can you say the same about Madonna - this year alone?

lol-sincerely-ciara.gif

• Thanks 1

#2 The Gift (55K)

#7 Homecoming (38K). *2 days sales 

#5 Smile (50K)

Shakira's doing less than Beyoncé's side project with 4 smashes pre-album release :deadbanana4: Justin Timberlake,Britney, Katy and Beyoncé would be dragged mercilessly by now.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

:rip:

• Thumbs Down 1

J.Lo took longer gap so the hype for her comeback was bigger

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Time the true teller - Katy Perry 

42 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I've never accused Jennifer Lopez of pedophilia or called her trash. Can you say the same about Madonna - this year alone?

lol-sincerely-ciara.gif

zionist trash*

And why exactly would you say those things about Jennifer Lopez? :rip: Did she write and publish a pedophilic story and did she admit to sleeping with 15 year old boys while she was an adult? Did she sign a letter thanking Joe Biden for his "leadership" and his "unshakable moral conviction" during the Gaza massacre and did she snap a pic with Netanyahu?

Your failed attempt at deflection is actually interesting because if JLo did those things y'all would finally have actual, legitimate reasons to hate and want to cancel her and wouldn't need to embarrass yourselves with all of those bullshit excuses :skull: And we both know you woudn't be shy about calling her out on it.

Well maybe not the zionist thing since your fave met with Netanyahu too and she was engaged to a staunch zionist :rip:

screen-shot-2015-07-02-at-31523-pm-14358

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

Good for her and her 7 pre release singles! This thread is clearly about JLo selling more actual albums during the first week. Don't derail the thread :heart:

Shakira is a global artist. So it doesnt make sense to compare her US sales with JLo. What are their global first week #s that would be a better comparison. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.