Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

SweetTalker

i like the title and the cover, but it's just that based on the whole 'chaos theory'/'vertigo' rumors i was expecting something else :dies: this is why i hate leaks/rumors but at the same time, the cover doesn't fit houdini and training season to me (yet) :deadbanana4:

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mike_int

• Cain

• SayIt

• Relampago.

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, punisher said:

:gaycat7:someone leak og cover pls

They didn’t scrap anything. The cover was shot last year in Ibiza, before the Houdini was even released. She had this album title in mind for years now. It was NEVER vertigo. :coffee2:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I wonder if the title and and the art direction was always meant tho be this or they decided to change after months of speculation of Chaos Theory

Cause visual vise final art direction and color scheme doesnt match Houdini or TS at all

Why I just saw all the lyrics in a tweet? Why is her team like THIS?

5 minutes ago, mike_int said:

I got the deluxe vinyl, 60€ with shipping :/

It is crazy regular gatefold is now considered "deluxe"

If other artists can do gatefold, color vinyl plus booklet for about 25€ paying double the price is just greediness

I would think about the bundle if it was not with cassete and if it was photo which wont be already included in every vinyl

Yeah it's not good for consumers, but I guess they'll keep doing it if people keep buying, which is what we did at the end of the day :gaycat6:

Hopefully the LP and signed insert are worth the price otherwise Miss Peep will hear from me :angry:

1 minute ago, mike_int said:

I wonder if the title and and the art direction was always meant tho be this or they decided to change after months of speculation of Chaos Theory

Cause visual vise final art direction and color scheme doesnt match Houdini or TS at all

She had that title in mind for years now, it was always supposed to be this minimalistic aesthetic, a step away from overly maximalist Future Nostalgia era. The only thing that was “scrapped” is the OG “Training Season” video. That’s it.

• Like 1

both the singles being 10/10s oh this is about to be AOTY

IMG_8318.gif?ex=660536d9&is=65f2c1d9&hm=

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mike_int said:

She said before that she saw both the colors Red and Blue while recording the album but that it was easier to dye her hair red or something along those lines.

Also the FN single covers also have a different art direction in a sense in comparison to the album cover and video shoot outtakes used as single covers. Like from the DSN and Physical alone you couldnt guess the album cover in that sense

• Thanks 1

Im completely fine with the aesthetic, it just doesn't fit what we have seen so far.

Houdini and TS were both more nocturnal and darker themed

What's the difference between light blu and blue and white vinyl (beside the colors of course)?

4 minutes ago, ReachOut said:

What's the difference between light blu and blue and white vinyl (beside the colors of course)?

the "deluxe" split transparent blue /  white comes in gatefold and not just regular sleeve plus has 8 pages booklet and plastic cover with printed title

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, mike_int said:

Im completely fine with the aesthetic, it just doesn't fit what we have seen so far.

Houdini and TS were both more nocturnal and darker themed

I mean I guess but for me personally, I don’t think every single song has to match the aesthetic of the cover. For example when I think of songs like Cool and Pretty Please my mind doesn’t instantly go to the FN cover ( I get more summery aesthetics from them but again that’s just me)

• Like 1

People complaining about the cover need help (and a good doctor)

• Like 1

I just hope we will have few songs over 4 minutes there

the banner :bibliahh:

Is it true it's 26 minutes long? :rip:

• Thumbs Down 3

Just now, Lorelei said:

Is it true it's 26 minutes long? :rip:

Again, NO

So do you guys think we will get 3rd official single/video in April or the day of Album release or there will be just some promo single without video or nothing?

If we look at it on a more spiritual side, red and blue are kinda opposite colours, so they complete in a way

red is warm, colour of love, anger and courage

blue is cool, colour of freedom, sensitivity and wisdom

The title gets more sense with Radical being red and Optimism being blue

Just a thought..

Edited by MP3
  • Like 1

Chaos theory stans are so annoying, accept this was always the title and get back streaming the optimistic smashes!

The album is not going to be 26 minutes long, please be serious :rip: 

That would literally only leave 20 minutes for the remaining nine tracks, and we have no reason to believe they’re all going to be just over two minutes. Y’all need to go outside :rip: 

• Like 2

Vertigo was such a good title

Why she scrapped that

6 minutes ago, Coldpurry said:

Why she scrapped that

It was fan fiction 

9 minutes ago, Coldpurry said:

Why she scrapped that

To be scrapped it required to exist in first place

• Thanks 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.