Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Songs that actually should be covered?

Featured Replies

After the success of Luke Comb’s cover of “Fast Car”, what are some songs that actually should be covered and pushed as singles, and by which artist?

 

A cover by Halle Bailey of the 90s hit, “Kiss Me”, would be so gorgeous and I think would be a huge hit for her

 

Edited by Dr. Alexander

I was about to make a thread about this the other day. I missed when artists used to release covers on their albums and give it a single treatment :jonny: i wish Taylor covered Queen of Hearts for her folk/evermore eras and changed the atmosphere of it

 

 

 

I would love hearing her take on this too:

 

 

 

 

 

i think dua covering can’t get you out of my head would be cute and really suit her

 

side note but i wish more artists covered songs these days, seems like everyone’s trying to go for that singer/songwriter title now 

:clack:

Toxic should be covered or at least sampled by a major a-lister, i'm curious but they would have to be very brave and deliver since the original is a masterpiece.

1 hour ago, ArtForFreedom said:

 

 

 

American Pie is a cover. Madonna isnt the original

I’ve been dying for someone like slayyyter to cover He Loves U Not :jonny3:

17 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

I’ve been dying for someone like slayyyter to cover He Loves U Not :jonny3:

By Dream?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.