Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

“Greedy” returns to #1 on Global Spotify

Featured Replies

Currently has 750M Streams after 5 Months and is doing 5M+ Daily :deadbanana: What a smash

 

Pretty sure it’s been #1 in all months, at least once, since its release

 

As much as I like this song, this is so symptomatic of people and their inability to listen to new music. People would rather just play the same songs over and over again. I guess you could make the argument that we used to dispose of pop(ular) music too quickly but at least it kept things interesting

10 minutes ago, glitch said:

As much as I like this song, this is so symptomatic of people and their inability to listen to new music. People would rather just play the same songs over and over again. I guess you could make the argument that we used to dispose of pop(ular) music too quickly but at least it kept things interesting

greedy was released in september last year :toofunny3: it’s still fresh and a lot of people are still discovering the song

 

OT: one of the biggest female hits of the decade :clap3:

What a smash. Paying attention to TikTok trends, it seemed clear to me a while ago that a Timbaland-inspired bop would smash. In fact, I thought that Dua would have forecasted this too and went in this direction. 

expecting longevity till fall as well as 'flower' performance or even charting over next year

 

Z0UhvJa.thumb.gif.4abc57ae322e45c6bb8225

2 hours ago, TrieLz said:

It’s a shame she only peaked at #3 on bbh100 :chick3:

She could’ve done a feat remix to push it like every other pop girl but she kept it solo :clap: 

6 hours ago, glitch said:

As much as I like this song, this is so symptomatic of people and their inability to listen to new music. People would rather just play the same songs over and over again. I guess you could make the argument that we used to dispose of pop(ular) music too quickly but at least it kept things interesting

I feel like Spotify is partly at fault. Anytime I play any song Spotify will autoplay the same 5 songs every time. I do love those songs but I want to hear a variety of music :deadbanana2:

5 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

At this rate, it might become in her signature hit, what a smash. :clap3: 

she's got more up her sleeve. :gaycat4:

59 minutes ago, playwithme said:

Finally, a new Canadian star:clap3:We need a new wave of Canadian dominance. 

I feel like Canadians have had huge representation for a while now, Celine, Avril, Justin, Drake

6 minutes ago, Parallel said:

I feel like Canadians have had huge representation for a while now, Celine, Avril, Justin, Drake

Yes, but they debuted decades ago. 


:gaycat5:  poor oldies and uglies gaytrls

 

#1 in six different months and counting 

 

 

Edited by znake

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.