Leigh-Anne - "Stealin Love"

zeta

The LM fans are very quickly starting to turn on Leigh and it doesn't help that certain stans on X are making it race wars which is going to cause a further divide.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• Danai G

• WERKER

She’s updated her insta bio and removed the link to My Love… should we be expecting something soon? 

1 hour ago, tbhmatt said:

She’s updated her insta bio and removed the link to My Love… should we be expecting something soon? 

She’s posted the emoji of a letter in her bio. It’s even more clear her album title is something like Letters from Leigh-Anne or something.

51 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

She’s posted the emoji of a letter in her bio. It’s even more clear her album title is something like Letters from Leigh-Anne or something.

“Love letters” would be a pretty cute album title but I hope it isn’t something like “love letters by Leigh-Anne” lol 

I do wonder if the album announcement will come along with Stealing Love too?

3 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

I do wonder if the album announcement will come along with Stealing Love too?

oh I do hope so:dies:

23 minutes ago, alexaalto said:

oh I do hope so:dies:

I hope the label doesn’t keep it on the shelves. I understand she wants to be 100% happy with the material before she releases it but people have such short attention spans and if she wants to continue building an audience to sustain a successful solo career, that’ll only happen if the material actually gets released.

• Like 2

I have a strong feeling she’s going to get dropped. 

we need the album announcement NOW i'm scared for our girl

12 hours ago, Facelessboy said:

i think so too. i was convinced they would let her release the album, but the past few months have been very weird. 'amicably parted ways' incoming. i hope Jade fares better.

On 3/13/2024 at 6:27 PM, WERKER said:

The LM fans are very quickly starting to turn on Leigh and it doesn't help that certain stans on X are making it race wars which is going to cause a further divide.

Are they wrong for thinking her flopping might have a bit to do with her race? Idk. Truly, the sad truth is it is hard to break/market black pop stars :dancehall3: if the other LM girlz singles do much better....

Unfortunately, Leigh is probably gonna have to go independent 

12 hours ago, Facelessboy said:

I feel like they'd keep her for diversity and dropping her wouldn't be a good look. However, I really struggle to see the next single doing well. I wonder if she'll do CD's again in an attempt to get it to chart.

Announcement next week according to her on her Discord server.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, zeta said:

Announcement for what though is the question, ddd

12 minutes ago, zeta said:

Wooo-hooo!

9 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Announcement for what though is the question, ddd

I'm assuming to confirm whether we're getting an EP or album.

Love Letters from Leigh-Anne or Love, Leigh-Anne? Anymore guesses?

19 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

Not sure how I feel about an EP but I suppose it’s better than nothing? Or maybe she’ll surprise us and announce a full album and she’s throwing people off the scent? Idk 

I thought they were not going to be announcing things at the same time as eachother, it wasn't realistic in the first place.

I'm not personally excited about an EP tbh, I don't know why but she's not currently exciting me like I thought she may have

2 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

I thought they were not going to be announcing things at the same time as eachother, it wasn't realistic in the first place.

I'm not personally excited about an EP tbh, I don't know why but she's not currently exciting me like I thought she may have

To be fair, it was realistic. Leigh-Anne’s album should be out already, DSL was released 10 months ago so album should have followed around the holidays.

Now because of the delays she will crash with Perrie’s release.

15 minutes ago, Blue. said:

To be fair, it was realistic. Leigh-Anne’s album should be out already, DSL was released 10 months ago so album should have followed around the holidays.

Now because of the delays she will crash with Perrie’s release.

No, I’m saying it wasn’t realistic in the first place for all of them to say there wouldn’t be any clashes as it was inevitable there would be.

Tbh, I always interpreted the “we won’t release at the same time” thing as “we won’t release our singles/albums in the same week” 

It was never feasible or realistic to think that they’d all complete full album cycles with multiple singles each before the others released anything. That just wasn’t going to happen lol and I personally don’t think it’s what they meant. There’s always going to be some crossover. 

If that’s what they meant/some of you were expecting then we wouldn’t be getting any material from Jade until like… 2026 ddd :rip: it’s not realistic.

• Like 1

Three song EP incoming. The love single trilogy. 

19 hours ago, Facelessboy said:

Much as I hate to say it, it feels like that's where it's heading. An "amicable" parting before the end of the year. "Creative differences but no bad feelings". A "free to do what I want" tea. I hope I'm wrong.

6 hours ago, The Slayer said:

I feel like they'd keep her for diversity and dropping her wouldn't be a good look. However, I really struggle to see the next single doing well. I wonder if she'll do CD's again in an attempt to get it to chart.

I actually don't think labels care on this front. They are pretty ruthless when it comes to their bottom line. If it's not making $$$, it's a wrap. 

I do like the "Love" EP idea and think they actually shoulda done it around Valentine's Day. But at least it's coming.

Spoiler

Still see the EP as the label's way of both parties honoring the contractual agreement to release a "project" and then they move on. We'll see.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.