3 minutes ago, SapphireSky said:

All of her song titles having the word love in it :rip:

And when the album's titled "Love" :rip:

• Like 4

shes so monotone with song titles :rip:

Dont Say Love 

My Love

Stealing Love

She should just announce the album with this single. I mean her team can’t actually think she will smash like at all :rip:

• Like 2

It could’ve just been called Stealing. Still preached:rockon: The album better come before autumn tho

A shame My Love flopped.

• Thanks 3

this is no joke one of the worst songs I've been subjected to in the past years

there's an annoying vocal sample that plays throughout the whole song and makes it sound like one of those "worst beat of all time" meme videos

her previous singles were the definition of mid but this is just laughable :rip: Jade is the only one from this group making good stuff

this isn't Japan bonus track material and they think it's gonna be the hit that gives an album the green light :toofunny2:

maybe its not the next single?

Edited by BADDEST

I am here for it.

I don’t know if I see an album

coming anymore but she should drop a cute little EP with the singles and maybe like 3 more songs. Just to boost her discography a bit more and hope something organically catches on. My Love is still getting mileage in this household.

It cannot be a song with Love in the title again. That word tends to turns the gp off in song titles these days. It won't be a hit. Call it Stealing for sure. 

32 minutes ago, paper moon said:

I don’t know if I see an album

coming anymore but she should drop a cute little EP with the singles and maybe like 3 more songs. Just to boost her discography a bit more and hope something organically catches on. My Love is still getting mileage in this household.

I hope they release an album. Between these three, the unreleased song from her debut movie (Woman), and the batch of pop-reggae songs she worked on with Tayla Parx + The SupaDups in Jamaica, we have the makings of a good debut album to build from.

Sometimes the debut EP to 1st album pipeline works (Madison Beer, Coco Jones 2.0, Chloe x Halle, Mabel, H.E.R., Ice Spice), but sometimes it doesn't, leaving you dropped (Rachel Crow, Diamond White, Coco Jones 1.0, Bridget Kelly).

1 hour ago, BADDEST said:

maybe its not the next single?

It’s giving not even Leigh Anne herself knows what’s coming

• Haha 1

DSL & ML are both bops so I am excited for this.

49 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

somehow produced by Ian Kirkpatrick and ROMANS

under 3 minutes

I'm guessing it doesn't have a bridge

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.