Leigh-Anne - "Stealin Love"

zeta

I find it strange that My Love flopped while Tyla's Water is doing well because they sound reminiscent of each other but with that being said, I hope it's more like Don't Say Love.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• Danai G

• WERKER

9 hours ago, Kintsugi said:

this is no joke one of the worst songs I've been subjected to in the past years

there's an annoying vocal sample that plays throughout the whole song and makes it sound like one of those "worst beat of all time" meme videos

her previous singles were the definition of mid but this is just laughable :rip: Jade is the only one from this group making good stuff

Are you stating this having heard what Perrie’s been working on? :celestial5:

59 minutes ago, choerry said:

Are you stating this having heard what Perrie’s been working on? :celestial5:

sadly, yes

if adult contemporary top 40 radio fodder aimed at soccer moms is your thing then you're in for a treat

14 hours ago, Kintsugi said:

sadly, yes

if adult contemporary top 40 radio fodder aimed at soccer moms is your thing then you're in for a treat

I will not live for the Perrie slander thank you!

BLOCKT :cries:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I beg it is Stealing Love as the single but she's hinting that it isn't.

Release it. Bundle all 3 Love singles in a physical CD EP for some extra sales and then as much as it pains me to say this I think sis needs to jump on as a feature to get her name around for a year or so.

it sounds great

Truly though what is her and her teams plan lol wouldn’t she have slightly learned from little mix days ?

Honestly a LOVE trilogy EP would have been cute for Valentine's day

• Like 1

Love Letters would be a nice album title.

• Like 2

On 2/7/2024 at 5:35 AM, Kintsugi said:

On 2/6/2024 at 7:30 PM, Kintsugi said:

her previous singles were the definition of mid but this is just laughable :rip: Jade is the only one from this group making good stuff

Lmao I knew this is exactly what would happen. Leigh-Anne was a bit of a wild card but Perrie was always going to go down the boring route. It was clear towards the end that Jade was the one with the strongest creative vision and writing talent. 

OT: I kinda thought this was scrapped. It must be a good sign they're letting her drop a third single, despite the underperformance so far

• Thumbs Down 1

love.

nobody knows what’s coming! 😂😜🤪

(begins Stealing Love campaign on tiktok)

Sounds decent enough to me from that snippet, but I think My Love remains the strongest song she’s put out so far and I don’t think this will eclipse it for me

I’ll look forward to hearing the full version, assuming she’s releasing this soon? I hope her label isn’t going to keep the song hostage until she gets enough impressions on TikTok. The TikTok hit isn’t coming, just release the song lol.

damn I've been humming this one, it ain't no chart topper but I love the chill vibe of it:loud:

Damn i really can't with this :rip:

I feel sorry for my girl but i cant support this 

this sounds okay I guess but very blah.

It sounds exactly like another song, I can't put my finger on it, it is a male singer though.

Edited by The Slayer

On 2/7/2024 at 5:35 AM, Kintsugi said:

sadly, yes

Is it bad behind the scenes? I kinda thought we’d be well into Leigh’s campaign by now.

She’s still posting Tik Toks using the sound but no imminent release date. I do wonder if her label is holding the song hostage until she reaches a certain amount of impressions before they release it? It would be a shame if that is the case. 

She’s shared quite a lot of snippets actually, the Forbidden Fruit song sounds promising. Hopefully the announcement will be Stealing Love and an EP or album too.

• Confused 1

I just hope she can release the album in the summer:dies: I have been enjoying these songs so far by her and can't wait to hear it full

On 2/6/2024 at 8:24 PM, Flocon said:

A shame My Love flopped.

yeah i thought it was gonna have a cute moment thanks to TikTok but alas……. nothing happened

OT: i’m still perched for her album and this single! hope she’s gonna come through :duca:

• Like 1

No idea if this means anything but if you search ‘Stealing Love’ on Spotify now her artist page pops up as the top suggestion

On 2/6/2024 at 6:54 PM, zeta said:

And when the album's titled "Love" :rip:

its giving

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I wonder if her album with have the word love in the title since her singles so far have love in them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.