• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• Danai G

• WERKER

6 hours ago, The Slayer said:

So I just listened, love the sound of her voice.

I'm just not sold on the song unfortunately, there's a little umph missing. It doesn't sound single material to me. 

The chorus is catchy but this is way below DSL and ML.

Do you think it's worth buying on multiple platforms tomorrow or not? Obviously I love Leigh and would like to support her but I'm really at a loss at the minute because of a lot of factors (all previously posted re my opinions of the music and career choices) and this song is lacklustre as a single and I doubt even with mass sale support it will make any chart dent. 

I will be streaming though!

I wonder if the whole EP will be a "visual" project, so one whole video connecting all the songs instead of individual music videos?

This is excellent ouffffffffffff

Spoiler

better then that other girlie

• Thumbs Down 1

I like the whole song much more than the teasers. It really has a nice flow and is quite catchy. Is it my fave song at the moment? Deifinitely not.. but I will play it a bit and put it in my playlists 

it will obviously not chart on the uk charts tho unless it goes viral. Especially since it was released on a Thursday…

1 hour ago, tbhmatt said:

I wonder if the whole EP will be a "visual" project

:rip:

2 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

I wonder if the whole EP will be a "visual" project, so one whole video connecting all the songs instead of individual music videos?

lmao sounds like an even worse idea

I like the vibe of the song. It's kinda calming.

12 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

lmao sounds like an even worse idea

Why do you think that, out of curiosity? The EP isn't likely to do anything commercially anyway, she keeps talking about how these songs exist in "their own world" and the track lengths probably aren't that long, a 10-15 minute extended music video of all the songs would be cute. She doesn't even need to release it together as one continuous video, even 5 separate videos that follow on from each other would be cute and a nice way of keeping fans happy with some content (because let's be honest I don't see Warner spending much on promo for this) 

Dropping this EP and not following it up with any kind of visual support and then most likely disappearing until they try to relaunch with a new album campaign in the summer would be a terrible idea, imo. At least releasing visuals is a way of helping expand her audience, even if only minimal. Im not sure why releasing more content could possibly be a bad thing? :michael:

She's definitely shooting visuals either way, I'm just wondering whether it'll be  standalone MV for this song only or if she'll be releasing visuals for all 5 tracks

The song sounds like it's a Mabel song, and her voice does too. 

It's cute.

This is excellent. Her best one for me.

Why do you think that, out of curiosity? The EP isn't likely to do anything commercially anyway, she keeps talking about how these songs exist in "their own world" and the track lengths probably aren't that long, a 10-15 minute extended music video of all the songs would be cute. She doesn't even need to release it together as one continuous video, even 5 separate videos that follow on from each other would be cute and a nice way of keeping fans happy with some content (because let's be honest I don't see Warner spending much on promo for this) 

Dropping this EP and not following it up with any kind of visual support and then most likely disappearing until they try to relaunch with a new album campaign in the summer would be a terrible idea, imo. At least releasing visuals is a way of helping expand her audience, even if only minimal. Im not sure why releasing more content could possibly be a bad thing? :michael:

She's definitely shooting visuals either way, I'm just wondering whether it'll be  standalone MV for this song only or if she'll be releasing visuals for all 5 tracks

I just prefer the idea of separate music videos and dropping each one with each release. Nobody has time to watch a compilation of 5 videos in a row, especially if the quality will be low if Warner aren't funding much.

I'm saying she should just release visuals but at the same time as each song.

It's an interesting whatever she is doing, so we'll see! 

The song is growing on me but it's just okay.

7 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

I just prefer the idea of separate music videos and dropping each one with each release. Nobody has time to watch a compilation of 5 videos in a row, especially if the quality will be low if Warner aren't funding much.

I'm saying she should just release visuals but at the same time as each song.

It's an interesting whatever she is doing, so we'll see! 

The song is growing on me but it's just okay.

Ah I see, I understand. Well, she could release 5 separate videos one after the other but they could tie together with a narrative that runs throughout? Best of both worlds that way.

I am really enjoying this so far, I think it'll sound even better in the context of the full EP. I personally think this is the direction her music should be going in so I'm excited to hear the other tracks.

1 minute ago, tbhmatt said:

Shes going to be dragging this EP out for 5 months!? :rip:

I hope Perrie's team is taking notes how it should NOT be done :biblio:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Every MONTH?! :deadbanana:

I thought she'd be dropping a song every 2 weeks!

Okay so there will be a music video...

5 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5En3ToMuY5/?igsh=cWt5Z2lxNnlkcGZr

Well, Warner do seem committed at least 

They've got to act it after all the press :deadbanana2:

In all honestly I don't see them dropping her as she has a lot of good will and they'd receive a lot of backlash. I think it helps she's finding things with her own label too.

The song is actually better than I imagined.

The fact the last song will get released in July though immediately calls for a 2025 album debut.

this girl... why drag 5 track ep this long and in the end when the project will be released there's no "new songs" cause everything has been released iykwim? so it will be a complication of 5 singles then. I would've preferred to dive into the four new tracks at the same time and not one by one in every month. I don't quite understand their strategy:huh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.