Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• Danai G

• WERKER

can this earworm be released already, I just wanna play it on loop:loud:

perrie edwards dance GIF by Syco Entertainment

this is actually a cute song, def not a strong single but i dont think its bad

It’s nice to see that everyone is excited! We’re slowly getting closer. 

23 hours ago, CathyBees said:

I wonder if her album with have the word love in the title since her singles so far have love in them.

I think she said in an interview that the album is supposed to be love letters so I feel like the title might be "Love, Leigh Anne" unless she has scrapped the concept and moved on to something different.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2024 at 11:59 AM, Miichael said:

I think she said in an interview that the album is supposed to be love letters so I feel like the title might be "Love, Leigh Anne" unless she has scrapped the concept and moved on to something different.

Honestly that sounds like a cute title. 

The same snippet is still being posted on her Tik Tok, she’s doing a Q&A on discord and still no official announcement or release date….

This seems like a really odd release strategy? The song isn’t going to go viral on Tik Tok and the longer she waits to release, the less interested her fans are going to be. Why don’t they just get on with it?

• Like 1

Is this recent? Are they still working on the song?? But she’s been teasing it for about a month now.. I’m so lost at this point 

• Like 1

More and more rumours about an EP

March seems like a good month because sadly Perrie will end up taking all the attention in April

4 minutes ago, WERKER said:

More and more rumours about an EP

March seems like a good month because sadly Perrie will end up taking all the attention in April

Source?

Anyway this sounds bad. Worst single so far. I’m sure she has better in store.

@Kintsugi I’m curious over what you said. The intro by Perrie seemed to be hinting at something not THAT straight up AC. Could you dive a bit more into what you heard? Also Jade stuff has me intrigued … 

4 minutes ago, Hustler said:

Source?

Mainly just fan speculation, but when asked about it she was vague.

spacer.png

Just now, JaneTheGiant said:

Mainly just fan speculation, but when asked about it she was vague.

spacer.png

Well … considering the performance of the singles so far, it kind of makes sense that they’re heading towards an EP first.

I hope she’d fare better … still hopeful she has better songs.

• Like 1

best of luck but I really can’t see any of the Little Mix solo material smashing 

11 hours ago, Hustler said:

Well … considering the performance of the singles so far, it kind of makes sense that they’re heading towards an EP first.

I hope she’d fare better … still hopeful she has better songs.

Sadly I think at this point there is no way the label will invest in a full album release with the response she's had so far, which is why they've been teasing SL for what seems like months on TikTok with dance style videos, clearly pushing for it to take off as a sound

She truly loves "love"

Another song with Love in it is giving Boy, About the Boy, and Mr. Loverboy teas from Salute

Is this ever going to come out? :rip:

I think she mentioned somewhere that she had “something exciting” to announce in the next few weeks, or did I imagine her saying that ddd

She said it has now been mixed and she had exciting meetings and that she’ll need all our support. She said the promo will be different to Little Mix’s. 

Honestly my excitement is so low. 6 months since My Love. I just can’t wait for Perrie/Jade now.

40 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

She said it has now been mixed and she had exciting meetings and that she’ll need all our support. She said the promo will be different to Little Mix’s. 

Honestly my excitement is so low. 6 months since My Love. I just can’t wait for Perrie/Jade now.

I really think waiting so long in between releases was a big misstep, I also thinking teasing the song months in advance before it was even finished being mixed was a… choice. This rollout seems very messy. 

I’ll of course tune in to hear the final product but I can’t see this really doing much for her. She needs to be releasing frequently and start booking more live gigs to build a touring fan base.

I do think this song does sound like it has potential and I'm excited for it but agree she has lost her momentum and sadly I know a few of you'll disagree but the live performances last year really did kill a lot of hype (for me atleast).

If she'd had released My Love first I honestly think it might have made a bit more noise longterm than DSL although I do remember hating My Love (the chorus specifically) on release :deadbanana2: It definitely grew on me as the days went on

What do you guys think of the Forbidden Fruit snippet she shared nnn..  I love the style but the execution / sharpness of the fruit after the elongated forbidden x2 kills me :rip:

The snippet of this she posted when the song was getting mixed gives me a little bit more hope for the full song, the chorus snippet is cute but it doesn’t hit (that waaa-waa-waaa sound in the background grates on me a little bit lol). The snippet of what I assume is one of the verses sounded much better, grittier…

The verses being better than the choruses unfortunately has been true for all of her songs so far. Don’t get me wrong I love both DSL and My Love but they both lack that instantly recognisable hook and that’s probably a part of the reason why neither of them popped off. 

Forbidden Fruit sounds cute though, I’m confused as to why she teased that too… maybe they were testing the waters to see social media reception to decide which song to push next??

She went off about some of her fans complaining.

I am tired about the 'poor me' thing all the time, she's done decent and has had INSANE radio support.

I'm a POC myself, not everything is about race. She'd had endless opportunities, magazine shoots, radio support, multiple interviews, multiple red carpet events, etc.

Edited by The Slayer
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

She went off about some of her fans complaining.

I am tired about the 'poor me' thing all the time, she's done decent and has had INSANE radio support.

I'm a POC myself, not everything is about race. She'd had endless opportunities, magazine shoots, radio support, multiple interviews, multiple red carpet events, etc.

I wouldn't be so quick to judge, those messages could be taken drastically out of context since you can't see anything else that was being said around them

2 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

I wouldn't be so quick to judge, those messages could be taken drastically out of context since you can't see anything else that was being said around them

She did a voice note about it telling her fans to chill out?

18 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

She did a voice note about it telling her fans to chill out?

I didn’t see that, just going off the tweet shared

found it 

Edited by ImpressMeMuch

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.