JT - "Sideways"

kyliefever2002

can somebody post streaming so far!?

This is good. I love this aesthetic for her and also love this softer raspier sound for her. It's unique enough to be her own sound but still similar enough to the city girls sound. Catchy too

Edited by youmustbeupgraded

4 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

Quality Control don’t seem to be pushing this super aggressively. Will be interesting to see if it can rise any more.

I actually love this song. I love the Liberian Girl sample and I like her delivery. 

24 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Quality Control don’t seem to be pushing this super aggressively. Will be interesting to see if it can rise any more.

They're both still under QC?... the promotion for 50/50 was uneventful and left people more confused than interested in "Yams aka Miami," overall, the musical output is subpar both in and out of CG but JT seems to have more GP interest overall.

25 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

They're both still under QC?... the promotion for 50/50 was uneventful and left people more confused than interested in "Yams aka Miami," overall, the musical output is subpar both in and out of CG but JT seems to have more GP interest overall.

Well, JT seems to be taking her career overall much more seriously in the last year. Both in her branding outside of music w/ her fashion and endorsements and with the music. Working with Arca and being more of an alt rapper is maybe a smart move for her long term too.

Oh, she ate this up. And the production is straight :flame:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.