Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

first of all for the israelis in here pushing the narrative and agenda that palestinians r@ping and murdering womem…

THATS NOT TRUE, and i wish they stop pushing the narrative 

and this the old lady that keep bragging about in the media, she’s safe and sound

they captured them for exchange for their prisoners, in what world hamas keeps threatening to kill them if they don’t stop bombing gaza if they’re already murdered.. 

PLS STOP, they suffered enough and now spreading lies 

• Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

1 hour ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

I advise anyone, especially with a weakened heart not to watch those videos. Many of them includes the terrorists rap!ng, molesting and brutally abusing the bodies and dying men, women and children! Spare yourself the horrors! 

Pray for everyone involved on both sides. 

Thank you for that. I wasn't gonna watch them just in case but having confirmation of what they are helps. 

8 minutes ago, Carter said:

first of all for the israelis in here pushing the narrative and agenda that palestinians r@ping and murdering womem…

and this the old lady that keep bragging about in the media, she’s safe and sound

they captured them for exchange for their prisoners, in what world hamas keeps threatening to kill them if they don’t stop bombing gaza if they’re already murdered.. 

Now this is just blatant lying and excusing terrorism. All that blood in between her legs near her rear just appeared there for no reason after being kidnapped? TRIGGER WARNING FOR THE VIDEO BELOW

And that old woman was not safely returned. And even if she was, it doesn’t justify the brutality shown in the video? :biblio:

Edited by ZIVERT

2 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Now this is just blatant lying and excusing terrorism. All that blood in between her legs near her rear just appeared there for no reason after being kidnapped?

And that old woman was not safely returned. And even if she was, it doesn’t justify the brutality shown in the video? :biblio:

wait u assumed she was raped because she has mud all over her clothes? of course she was defending herself and was dragged through the mud???? in what world that was r@ped and ganged on????

and for the guy in the first tweet, he was being treated for injuries inside a gaza hospital, so try again 

Edited by Carter
  • Thumbs Down 2

I’m just relieved there’s finally a thread here. We’ll see how long it lasts. A lot of good news aggregate accounts posted here already. 

I’m probably most fascinated by the Russia-Iran angle to all of this more than anything else at the moment. Not because I think it matters more either - I’m just not surprised by any new reporting on Netanyahu and the IDF at the moment.

My angle on all of this in terms of news updates will probably be most heavily based in U.S. politics so there’ll inevitably be a lot of 2024 crossover. I’d post more on other angles but there’s too much elsewhere to get through too. Will be back here at some point later.

1 minute ago, Carter said:

wait u assumed she was raped because she has mud all over her clothes? of course she was defending herself and was dragged through the mud???? in what world that was r@ped and ganged on????

If she was dragged through the mud, there would be mud all over her backside, and not just on her rear end. This is a really sick thing to just blow off as nothing on your end.

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Carter said:

can you share the video of them r@ping people?

twitter. Unfortunately you can find them there with ease if you want to watch. 

I won't intentionally search them and witness the horrors again but if you are that interested in seeing them, You can search for yourself.

I will share down tho the video of a girl who is unconscious or dead. They stripped her, sat on her body, pulled her hair and celebrated sitting literally on top of her, touching her everywhere. Her body looked like they broke it apart. 

Spoiler

I highly devised against watching it. 

I am just appaled by the people on the internet being so set on allowing terrorism to happen. I've been on Palestine's side of the conflict since I learned about the issue about 10 years ago but it is so heartbreaking seeing innocent people experiencing terrible things from both sides. Or any side. 

• Like 5

Just now, ZIVERT said:

If she was dragged through the mud, there would be mud all over her backside, and not just on her rear end. This is a really sick thing to just blow off as nothing on your end.

again its all over her clothes, when i see the footage of them doing then yes… but your assumption of what that was, i meann???

how they would r@pe her in daylight like that

and for extremist jihad thats forbidden and haram so that’s the solely reason why i don’t believe it, because it goes against everything they “stand for” 

im not defending them but jumping to conclusions for 3 seconds video is just wild and pure lies

• Thumbs Down 10

5 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

📰  Anti-Israel Protestors Shout ‘Gas the Jews’ Outside Sydney Opera House

Angry pro-Palestine protesters marched to the Sydney Opera House on Monday and appeared to chant "gas the Jews" and "f--- the Jews," according to an Australian media report. The protesters also lit off flares. [...] Fahad Ali, a Palestinian biologist at the University of Sydney and one of the protest's organizers and speakers, said in a post to X that antisemitism "has no place in our movement," and said he quickly shut down the chants from a "group of idiots" who were a minority among the larger crowd.

https://themessenger.com/news/anti-israel-protestors-shout-gas-the-jews-outside-sydney-opera-house

Some people here on ATRL spent two whole years obsessing over a few Ukrainian soldiers wearing problematic patches (and ignoring the fact that their president is a proud Jew) only to turn a blind eye to this or the fact that both sides are determined to completely eliminate the opposing side from the region and there won't be any two state solution that they would accept.

To me it just shows that they never really cared about the Palestinians or the Jewish people or Ukrainians and Russians.

I personally don't see this resolving until a third party steps in. And I'm not advocating for even more Western policing of the people living there, I just don't see how else they could come to an agreement or respect that agreement long term.

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Carter said:

They are calling their families with the kidnapped cellphones saying they are going to rap3 and murders their girls. The captivated people are collaborating with them out of fear. How can you claim otherwise? 

I am so happy they are smart enough to play along so they can earn maybe extra hours and wont die. 

• Like 1

I know I'm not just reading some user trying to excuse kidnapping of people from their homes :rip:

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Carter said:

WTF I can’t believe your posts are real you’re an absolute psychopath!!!!! You should be ashamed 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Did anyone see the article about the parents who hid the twin babies? Hearbreaking.

There are MULTIPLE witnesses to what happened in that peace party. All of them said women were raped next to the dead bodies of their friends and then killed/taken hostage

To try and deny that and say those poor traumatized people are lying is absolutely sick!!

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Carter said:

Those are still alive at least.

Casualties are inevitable during wars.

Edited by ProudLBS
  • Thumbs Down 6

6 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Not surprising. They don't want to repeat what happened in jordan and lebanon

What do you think is going to happen next? Are they just going to bomb Gaza until there's nothing left?

1 minute ago, Flomik said:

What do you think is going to happen next? Are they just going to bomb Gaza until there's nothing left?

There will be a ground invasion in the next day or so, I’m sure. It seems a military reoccupation of Gaza is inevitable

10 minutes ago, Wotamin said:

I know I'm not just reading some user trying to excuse kidnapping of people from their homes :rip:

then give the israelis your homeland pls

• Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

Those are still alive at least.

Casualties are inevitable during wars.

so its ok to have palestine casualties but not isralies? OH FREAKING WOW!!!!

German media says the german hostages could be dead. I only saw the pic of the poor girl. I feel so bad for them. What a horrible situation and many of them will probably not survive. 

I always believed in a two-state solution but I think that's not realistic anymore. The Hamas needs to be defeated and Israel needs to gain full control over the gaza strip. 

Maybe I'm a bit overdramatic but it feels like a world war is on the horizon. So many conflicts and potential conflicts (China - Taiwan) right now. Scary times. Europe needs to wake up and invest massively into the military.

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.