Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

• ATRL Administrator

News Roundup:

• Thumbs Down 1

A reminder to all who post once more that the disgusting terror acts that occurred did not emerge from a vacuum and recognizing this and the oppression of Palestine isn't an endorsement of terrorism. Both Palestinian and Israeli civilians, face the loss of their lives, families, homes, and peace. My sympathies and pain extend to all those touched by this heartbreaking "dispute." My heart weeps for both the families of those murdered or missing during the act and for the people of Gaza, as it has after everything else that has occurred leading up to this moment. My heart breaks for the victims at the festival and for the families dodging bombs in Gaza. This enduring and unending cruelty has been unjust for decades and paves the way for more extremism from all involved, hurting everyday people. Violence begets violence and we must put a stop to the cycle. Both the IDF and Hamas are fearsome, malicious entities, and their existence is rooted in the global powers' shared historical negligence. There are real people on the other side of the screen and real people who never asked for this who have been and are affected. Please keep that in mind.

Edited by IvyTower
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, Aramis said:

Not one of the first posts :deadbanana:

3 minutes ago, Aramis said:

We miss you Comandante! He was so real for this :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Thank you for making a mega-thread @Ryan 

Hopefully we can share our opinions respectfully, disseminate credible news sources, and support users directly impacted by the conflict.

• Like 1

Free Palestine if Israel is at fault and Free Israel if Palestine is at fault.

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

Israel is a terrorist state that has been oppressing, displacing and murdering Palestinians for 70+ years. Anyone who tries to frame this conflict as a 'both sides' issue is, at best, blissfuly innocent, or, at worst, downright malicious. Free Palestine. 🇵🇸

• Like 28
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 17

Hopefully Hamas will make their demands known soon before more innocent civilians die on both sides.

The governments of the US, UK, France, Germany, and Italy made a joint statement supporting Israel's right to defend itself while also acknowledging Palestinian gripes for freedom. It also establishes an expectation that all Middle Eastern countries will acknowledge the part that they play in creating a peaceful and integrated region.

Godspeed to all the people suffering right now.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Virgos Groove said:

Israel is a terrorist state that has been oppressing, displacing and murdering Palestinians for 70+ years. Anyone who tries to frame this conflict as a 'both sides' issue is, at best, blissfuly innocent, or, at worst, downright malicious. Free Palestine. 🇵🇸

And what is the Hamas controlled state of Palestine doing then?

• Like 4

Also kind of a big deal from Turkey. Not sure how much I buy into it considering Erdogan has supported Hamas in the past, but nice to see him addressing both sides instead of just one. Its some kind of progress

Edited by ZIVERT
  • Like 3

Why is the US getting involved again? 

Did they ever do **** for Palestine? Someone educate me 

9 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

But get this! We can simultaneously condemn Hamas! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

Yes, they give aid to Palestinians too

In April 2021, the Biden administration approved plans to provide $235 million in aid to Palestinians, which included $150 million in humanitarian assistance for the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) and $75 million in economic and development assistance in the West Bank and Gaza. (Link)

Edited by ZIVERT

1 minute ago, Aristotle said:

Per Israel:

Per Palestine:[a]

• 710 killed

3,890 wounded[c] 137,000 displaced[12]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_2023_Gaza−Israel_conflict

This is so terrible.

I can only imagine the pain and fear the civilians must be going thru. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Shelter said:

i don’t think the us will risk russia taking palestine side out of hatred, and wont waste fighting for someone else in a world war 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shelter said:

They paid billions to Palestine through Iran "in exchange for prisoners." The US also pays and aids Israel so it's all a mess.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

16 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

Hamas is a terrorist organisation that has slaughtered hundreds of innocent civilians, so yes, this is an issue on both sides. 

• Like 11
  • Thumbs Down 1

I saw that horrible video of the young tattoo artist and I was just horrified. I cried it was so sad. This situation is just beyond words. May she rest in peace. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.