Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

The 2023 ATRL Top 50

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator

Hi! It's that time again! If interested, please send me your top 20 singles via PM by December 29th, 2023!

 

I have no clue what's topping this year - but I have ideas!

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, JGibson said:

Submitted.

You're always the first to submit - much appreciated. <3 :heart2:

20 hours ago, Ace Reject said:

Hi! It's that time again! If interested, please send me your top 20 singles via PM by December 29th, 2023!

 

I have no clue what's topping this year - but I have ideas!

Just singles? Previous years tracks could chart as well :chick3:

On 12/13/2023 at 4:44 PM, Ace Reject said:

Hi! It's that time again! If interested, please send me your top 20 singles via PM by December 29th, 2023!

 

I have no clue what's topping this year - but I have ideas!

Is this only 2023 releases or can it be top 20 in general?

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
On 12/14/2023 at 10:59 PM, GreatestLoveofAll said:

Is this only 2023 releases or can it be top 20 in general?

2023 releases!

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

The first batch of ballots is always very... interesting. And rarely representative of what the list ends up looking like!

The date line is over, so hopefully this list will start soon :duca:

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

Should be finished tabulating by New Year's Day!

Can't wait :duca: let's hope the girls showed some taste

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
16 hours ago, TRF. said:

Can't wait :duca: let's hope the girls showed some taste

I will say - the current number 1 and 2 are... I never would have expected them. Ever.

 

Well, really number 2 is more shocking than what 1 is at the moment!

 

@Tsareena@Brandon@supaspaz your top 20s could make a difference!

51 minutes ago, Ace Reject said:

the current number 1 and 2 are... I never would have expected them. Ever.

Kylie and Cher being top 2 in the 2020s would be completely unexpected, but entirely deserved! :duca: 

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Achilles. said:

Kylie and Cher being top 2 in the 2020s would be completely unexpected, but entirely deserved! :duca: 

Oh girl.... oh girl...

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

Only one person listened to Morgan Wallen enough to put them in their top 20 this year.

 

Whew, we dodged a bullet.

 

Come collect your prize @rvx.

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

And... the list is tabulated! Who can make a snazzy graphic? PM/DM me please!

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
On 12/28/2023 at 12:41 AM, Alldeezy said:

I mean i'll send but most likely be 20 flops 

Madison Beer thanks you!

My early prediction for the first positions:

1. SZA - Kill Bill 

2. Olivia Rodrigo - bad idar right?

3. Troye Sivan - Rush

4. Dua Lipa - Dance the Night

5. Miley Cyrus - Flowers

Edited by Mr. Loco

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
On 1/7/2024 at 11:33 PM, Mr. Loco said:

My early prediction for the first positions:

1. SZA - Kill Bill 

2. Olivia Rodrigo - bad idar right?

3. Troye Sivan - Rush

4. Dua Lipa - Dance the Night

5. Miley Cyrus - Flowers

Almost! Almost. 

Do you still need a graphic? I can come up with something tonight if you'd like!

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
On 1/11/2024 at 6:48 PM, TRF. said:

Do you still need a graphic? I can come up with something tonight if you'd like!

Yes please! I'll PM.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.