HIKARU UTADA ~ the discography rate [完了]

Subomie

On 12/19/2023 at 10:51 PM, Subomie said:

We feelin' festive yet, ladies? :twirl3:

Better or worse than Ayu and Namie's Christmas songs? What do we think?

White Light is that girl for me but this is cute !

• Like 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subomie

• Suilen

• Curaga

• Cruel Summer

On mobile, so no tagging spree this time - But! You guys have two weeks til the deadline!

Enjoy y’all’s holidays in the meantime.:sleigh:

• Like 1

In My Room is kind of excellent... i was sleeping on it before

• Like 1

In My Room is great! Tho the album does kinda peak in those first three tracks...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

@Yoko @Reginald @Katamari @sunbathinganimal @bestfiction @xfreshkidxx @gingguu @Cameltoe Chariot @Reverie @nostalgic @Nightingale @Suilen @Prince Tommy @madonnas @Ewan Chaos @confide in me @AMIT @Taste of Honey @Cruel Summer @1000 forms of queer @Fastlane @Invisibility @Saddy @Pendulum @conatus @Dalmau @Gogetonthebus @Hey Dude @4Walls@Tropical @popmusicisdead @Aria0327 @Newt @blackout77

Happy New Year everybody!

loveday.gif

...and in far more important events, there is ONE WEEK left to submit your scores for the rate!

January 7th - Mark it on those calendars!

I need at least ~10 of y'all to submit so I don't have to start doing extensions on the date. I'm just kidding, lmk if you do need extra time.

And I've let you all enjoy your holidays in peace, but now the mass taggings are here in full force. Submit soon to avoid incessant pings. :celestial6:

Edited by Subomie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just gonna ask for extra time rn cuz I know I'll need it

loveday.gif

• Like 1

On 1/1/2024 at 10:59 PM, Reverie said:

Just gonna ask for extra time rn cuz I know I'll need it

loveday.gif

die of course my queen :heart2:

• Haha 1

not me just noticing this a few days before the deadline

loveday.gif

26 minutes ago, levi_valvi said:

not me just noticing this a few days before the deadline

loveday.gif

well you're in luck as the deadline is getting pushed back due to a need for more votes popular demand

loveday.gif

y'all gonna have an extra week for sending me these things

@Yoko @Reginald @Katamari @sunbathinganimal @bestfiction @xfreshkidxx @Cameltoe Chariot @Reverie @nostalgic @Nightingale @Suilen @Prince Tommy @madonnas @Ewan Chaos @confide in me @AMIT @Taste of Honey @Cruel Summer @1000 forms of queer @Fastlane @Invisibility @Saddy @Pendulum @conatus @Dalmau @Gogetonthebus @Hey Dude @4Walls@Tropical @popmusicisdead @Aria0327 @Newt @blackout77 @levi_valvi

Alright peoples, I'm making the executive decision to extend the deadline out by one week.

You now have until January 14th to send me ballots.

That's a little over a week from now, just so I don't have to update the thread title hehe.

I'm cognizant of the fact that the voting period was open over the busy holiday season for a lot of us, so hopefully this will be enough time for most of you to get involved if you still want to.

This is the only extension I'll be giving, as I do want to kick this off sooner rather than later.

LMK if you'd like to be untagged in these kind of posts in the days leading up to the deadline xx

• Like 3

Thank you for the extension! I started working on this yesterday and if I need to rush-rate some of the later albums to meet the deadline I can do that easily.

loveday.gif

• Like 1

I'm putting together my ballot, I was gonna to turn it in time but an extra week is apprecated :bird:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Subomie said:

well you're in luck as the deadline is getting pushed back due to a need for more votes popular demand

loveday.gif

y'all gonna have an extra week for sending me these things

spacer.png

• Like 1

Almost done with mine. Just need 3 more albums

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Subomie said:

@Yoko @Reginald @Katamari @sunbathinganimal @bestfiction @xfreshkidxx @Cameltoe Chariot @Reverie @nostalgic @Nightingale @Suilen @Prince Tommy @madonnas @Ewan Chaos @confide in me @AMIT @Taste of Honey @Cruel Summer @1000 forms of queer @Fastlane @Invisibility @Saddy @Pendulum @conatus @Dalmau @Gogetonthebus @Hey Dude @4Walls@Tropical @popmusicisdead @Aria0327 @Newt @blackout77 @levi_valvi

Alright peoples, I'm making the executive decision to extend the deadline out by one week.

You now have until January 14th to send me ballots.

That's a little over a week from now, just so I don't have to update the thread title hehe.

I'm cognizant of the fact that the voting period was open over the busy holiday season for a lot of us, so hopefully this will be enough time for most of you to get involved if you still want to.

This is the only extension I'll be giving, as I do want to kick this off sooner rather than later.

LMK if you'd like to be untagged in these kind of posts in the days leading up to the deadline xx

Thank you! I really wanted to get this done but things haven't panned out, unfortunately. I'll finish up and send in my ballot in the next few days :spin:

• Like 1

wait, what is this track? it's not in the ballot

1 minute ago, bestfiction said:

wait, what is this track? it's not in the ballot

That's the original b-side mix of Hayatochiri, the album uses the Hayatochi-remix which is the one I put on the list :heart2: This was a bonus included on the 2018 digital release.

• Like 2

The only album I've got to go through is This Is The One :bird:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bestfiction said:

The only album I've got to go through is This Is The One :bird:

I wish you luck. :wave:

On 1/5/2024 at 2:39 PM, Subomie said:

That's the original b-side mix of Hayatochiri, the album uses the Hayatochi-remix which is the one I put on the list :heart2: This was a bonus included on the 2018 digital release.

omg I never knew there was an original mix :clown: I thought Hayatochi-remix was just a clever title (I mean, it still is . . .)

#FakeFan

• Haha 1

Keep sending dem ballots queens. I've almost finished on all of the behind-the-scenes prep too. Might celebrate by listening to something other than j-pop for the first time since November...

...Who am I kidding?

hikki-ultra.gif

• Haha 1

Will send before end of the week :smile:

I also didn't know of that b side lmao

• Like 1

I feel like we may have to create a discord for this just in case because wow ATRL's downtimes are crazy. 

It went down just as I was about to post this like 40 minutes ago help :rip:

20 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

I feel like we may have to create a discord for this just in case because wow ATRL's downtimes are crazy. 

It went down just as I was about to post this like 40 minutes ago help :rip:

Ayumi stans must be attacking the server. I'll have a word with Team Hikki. :bloo:

I'll be lenient with accepting ballots that aren't exactly on the deadline, since I know the site can go down for hours on end.

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.