Tiffany continues to serve TABS, Why?

worldwide angel

After all of these years, Tiffany has emerged as the only doll to serve: 

Talent 

Acclaim 

1. Empire Online

2. Variety

Beauty 

Pin by Paulina Perales on Tiffany | Bride of chucky doll, Bride of chucky,  Chucky

and Success

What's preventing Raggedy Ann and the fad of 2022 from doing the same?

"Bride of Chucky" they knew her name would cause it to flop so had to resort to Chucky for ticket sales!

• Haha 1

Shes still the queen and best doll of all time :clap3: she even makes stale chuckie relevent 

Not me thinking the I Think We’re Alone Now girl dropped a banger in 2023

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hey Dude said:

"Bride of Chucky" they knew her name would cause it to flop so had to resort to Chucky for ticket sales!

*bride of chucky turned queen of horror :cm: 

and your fave is?

Ummm... She doesn't have "success" without King Chucky. And let's be real, if sis was really that girl like that she would have her own spin-off by now. But they wouldn't dare try that because they know the box office would be empty like her bank account. She ain't no Black Widow. :fan:

4 minutes ago, worldwide angel said:

*bride of chucky turned queen of horror :cm: 

and your fave is?

I have Fadabelle. Side mains are Fadako and Ghostfad. :bird:

Just now, Hey Dude said:

I have Fadabelle. Side mains are Fadako and Ghostfad. :bird:

botched flop, local flop, and a one trick flop :cm: 

Tiffany? That’s a funny way of spelling M3GAN! :cm:

And yet she still hasn't gotten her own spin off without Chucky straggling her along 

FLOP

2 hours ago, 50thStateofMind said:

why did I expect Tiffany from SNSD lol

the only tiffany that i know after ms I think were alone now

i don't know what that fad is in the op tho

• Like 1

Cause she’s that girl :katie2:

“Success” when the only movie title she’s referenced in is connected to a man and not even her name. At least Annabelle headlined her own movie.

• Like 1

Unfortunately she leeches off my fave for any hit or success. No wonder he had to DUMP her but still supports their non-binary kid. 

• Haha 2

Who is that wack ass plastic hoe! Looking like an Etsy doll recreation of Marilyn Monroe from Hell:ahh:

How do you even get to a point where you "stan" a killer doll from a horror franchise

she couldn't even get a movie named after her unlike queen M3GAN who accomplished that with her debut film :ahh: irrelevant hoe

Mi gente Latina :clap3:

Not when Annabelle outsold and has a solo career without relying on her botched up abusive husband like Flopiney does in all these direct-to-streaming sequels. At least Annabelle puts butts in the seats in actual THEATERS worldwide. :sadviolin:

36 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

she couldn't even get a movie named after her unlike queen M3GAN who accomplished that with her debut film :ahh: irrelevant hoe

M3GAN is an industry plant and a 1 hit wonder. Ha sequel is going to be a FLOP and no one will ever talk about her. Not only does Tiffany have a man, but her man got money and is far more relevant than M3GAN:gayalipacat5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.