Does ‘The Blob’ Fan Base Promote Obesity?

DatChickDoe

I am very concerned that with the obesity epidemic in America that a certain fanbase is glorifying obesity. 

As you may be aware, the slob, is a large gelatinous creature that unhealthy consumes every in its path. With ATRL being more health conscious, should a certain fanbase be removed from conversations until they stan good health instead? I mean, we need to do better than being the poster child for ozempic.

This isn’t a thread to bash Blob heads or whatever their cult calls themselves. It is simply a cause for concern for our children as they go trick or treating this Halloween season. Will this morbidly obese fad doom us to more childhood diabetes?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I have a diabetic friend - he's been telling me how personally upsetting any "Blob" content is to him.

I'm just so thankful no one actually cares about the blob or gives him much attention so he hasn't got much reach to corrupt the youth.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lacy said:

I have a diabetic friend - he's been telling me how personally upsetting any "Blob" content is to him.

I'm just so thankful no one actually cares about the blob or gives him much attention so he hasn't got much reach to corrupt the youth.

Your poor friend. It is very strong of his to open up and to share his feelings about the Blob. Thankfully, I think you are correct our youth are outside the demographic perhaps. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DatChickDoe said:

Your poor friend. It is very strong of his to open up and to share his feelings about the Blob. Thankfully, I think you are correct our youth are outside the demographic perhaps. 

honestly lemme just tag the oomf maybe he would be brave enough to say a few words @diabetio, this is a safe space <3

• Haha 1

Just now, fijitears said:

I’m genuinely confused..who or what is the “Blob”? :rip:

You're better off not knowing :clap3:

Out of curiosity, have you ever heard of ghostface?

• Haha 1

Just now, lacy said:

You're better off not knowing :clap3:

Out of curiosity, have you ever heard of ghostface?

Yeah

• Like 1

Just now, fijitears said:

Yeah

Thank you for answering :heart:

Cute to see that ATRL are only aware of the MPGs, not the flops

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, lacy said:

honestly lemme just tag the oomf maybe he would be brave enough to say a few words @diabetio, this is a safe space <3

the diabetics support ghostface

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

:bibliahh:

No wonder the franchise was left in the 1950s, the life expectancy was zero

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I have no idea what "the blob" is, but promoting obesity and unhealthy eating behavior is terrible. I am unsure if this is the case here, as Idk what 'blob' is lol

• Like 1

yea

I heard her sponsorship with Boo-zempic, controversial as it may be, it actually doing the opposite and making people thin and delicious. :chick2:

We love a healthy skinny promoting queen :bird:

6 minutes ago, Canon said:

I heard her sponsorship with Boo-zempic, controversial as it may be, it actually doing the opposite and making people thin and delicious. :chick2:

Girl it's causing RAPID weight loss. Not the healthy kind.

It seems to me like the blob doesn't care if you're obese or anorexic, the blob wants eating disorders FOR EVERYONE.

The Blob is a body positivity icon. It's sad to see negativity sent his way. We should be concerned instead about Vegetabelle promoting eating disorders.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Blob acknowledges by moving around, trying to be active, killing people for exercise. Why try to tear down the Blob when the Blob is trying to better themselves? Sounds highly judgmental. Something my Blob would never be! 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Canon said:

promoting recreational long-acting non-diabetes mellitus treating insulin use is bad, the diabetics really do not support this

2 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

Oh wait I forgot this is stan swap

Yes yes Annabelle SKINNY flob is OVER.

fadabelle stans have more to worry about than taking up space, for starters that face :hoetenks:

Yes we should be all stanning skinny icons like samara and pinhead. :WAP: not blob mess

• Haha 1

Not everyone can be skinny legends like Megan, Valak, and Pinhead. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.