Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Should Cupcakke Sue Cardi?

Poll 8 members have voted

  1. 1. Yes or No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

It’s clear that WAP borrowed heavily from Cupcakke’s self written solo smash sex anthems, with multiple similar innuendos and phrases. Should she sue? Or is she too classy?

Goddess Cupcakke should get that WAP girl fad!

Edited by réveuse

This is not the first when Cardi tries to copy people. 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, shookspeare said:

WAP is just noise, should have been CPR that blew up

Know what to do every time you have a horrible day
I'll eat that sausage all day like it's Memorial Day
I'm talking BBQ sauce and mustard on it
And the mayonnaise comes when you bust right on it

Name anything freaky and you know I'm 'bout that ****
Only time I'm not on the dick is when I'm 'bout to ****
Pubic hairs all in my mouth, not again
So when I suck yo' dick now, I use bobby pins
 

:clap3:

Your obsession with Cupcakke is kinda funny :ahh:

But yeah, Cupcakke is the blueprint

CupcakKe paved the way for the revival of raunchy lyrics in mainstream female rap, she is the queen. And also kudos to her for thriving as an independent artist. 

Yes, Cupcakke should sue for plagiarism. Should’ve been LGBT that blew up!

Edited by Big Bad Wolf

  • Author
2 hours ago, Reginald said:

CupcakKe paved the way for the revival of raunchy lyrics in mainstream female rap, she is the queen. And also kudos to her for thriving as an independent artist. 

A lot of the rappers who do raunchy songs don’t have the charisma to do a Cupcakke though. 

The "Duck Duck Goose" chanteuse deserves to breakthrough into the mainstream

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.